Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Mint New Listing On Schedule For A 2019 Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 78
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12773 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  2:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Check your online account. Once they've processed it you can track the submission progress and see the grades when it ships
Fire A.J. Preller
Pillar of the Community
United States
2888 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  2:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Package,Arrived, sent through the FED EX smart post system, is waiting for me at the local Post Office, They close down the office for a two hour lunch......... Talk about frustration, I will pick it up later though....... Good luck to all other's too....
Valued Member
United States
93 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  2:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Velzee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you again, basebal21. Mine came through UPS, oddly enough.
Pillar of the Community
United States
626 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Once they've processed it you can track the submission progress and see the grades when it ships

No don't check the grade! Wait until you get it back. That's half the fun. Then make an un-boxing video and post it on YouTube!
Valued Member
United States
93 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  2:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Velzee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
LOL I just started making videos on YT as well, so I probably will make a video on it!
Pillar of the Community
United States
681 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  2:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I can understand the guy offering you a gold coin. He probably has many so it's easy enough to offer one up. But the person who offered $900 cash. Why not just buy one off eBay? Aren't they selling in the $700-$900 range?

I want to make a clarification, I thought the coin was 1 ounce but looking at the one he offered online it was actually 16.72 grams, still around $1000 so not a bad trade.

The LCS owner has several people asking for one and they have offered to buy one as long as they can check out the coin/certificate. I assume the LCS has offers for more than $900
Pillar of the Community
United States
1769 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  2:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add M0nks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
my coin will arrive Monday end of day but of course it will probably arrive when no one is home LOL

as you all know I have no interest in graded coins (I will never believe in it imo of course)

OGP now and forever!!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
575 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  2:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GMS5 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine arrived today Via UPS. Very hard not to open it, Going right back out the door this afternoon Via FEDEX to NGC for full grading. Should have it back by next Friday. Will post pic's when I get it.Hope all others get theirs soon.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12773 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  3:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Thank you again, basebal21. Mine came through UPS, oddly enough.

Forgot to mention if you have a smart phone you can download the PCGS app and if you login to that it will give you alerts when they process it/grades ready/shipped.

Definitely jealous UPS got yours, Fedex got mine and it shipped Friday but isn't supposed to come until the 26th. If it really takes that long the Pony Express would have been faster
Fire A.J. Preller
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10143 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  3:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine is supposed to be here Saturday via Smartpost. That gives me 3 days to noodle on "to grade or not to grade". Hmmm....
Pillar of the Community
United States
2888 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered the 14th also,Received it Today, The coin, as was posted prior, by another member is a Beautiful piece......... No personally signed COA on this first received coin..... Need to look into the second one ordered by another Family member........ I wish all the best of luck....
Pillar of the Community
United States
626 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  4:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
LOL I just started making videos on YT as well, so I probably will make a video on it!

Nice! Don't forget to post a link here if you do.
Pillar of the Community
United States
807 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  4:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine comes friday and I've been back and forth on it. I'm at the point at the moment where I'm like "I don't have a 1995W and won't unless I hit the lottery, I could have a 1000 dollar bill to pay bills with that cost me $70".
Yesterday I was like "hey it only cost me $70 so who cares if I keep it"
Day before I was like "sure could use that 700-800 dollar bill"
Friday and the weekend I was keeping it.

Grown up decisions. LOL

Then there's the whole grading thing and maybe get a 70 and that changes the calculus a whole lot.... jeesh. No idea. It's probably going to come and I'm gonna just let it sit there in the box on the table for a month on what to do.....

Valued Member
United States
93 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  4:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Velzee to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Will do Wyze!

@Big-Kingdom, the way I see is that, there is no harm in getting it graded, because you still will probably make well over what the coin originally cost!
Pillar of the Community
United States
626 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  4:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Someone on YT posted a comment saying that 2/3 of submissions are coming back 70's. Don't know where he got that number from but seems a bit early in the game to have that sort of info. To those familiar with grading, is this something that can be confirmed?
Page: of 78  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.14 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05