Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Mint New Listing On Schedule For A 2019 Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 77
Pillar of the Community
United States
1195 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my coin! Looks like a 70 to me, but what do I know, somebody else will be the judge of that. Didn't get a golden ticket either, I have a high number COA - 28,6xx. Why couldn't I have received 30000 :)
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic sensation to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is 1-100. That one was signed by David Ryder at the Baltimore show. The signed ones from the mint are 1-100 and it's his signature and the number of the certificate not his signature and the 11/14/19 date.

Edit: I just read his ebay description. He's straight up lying by saying that's one of the 100 signed. Real shame
Edited by numismatic sensation
11/22/2019 4:30 pm
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12768 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  4:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm sure it has been stated that Mike M on TV is multimillion dollar international businessman built on over 20 plus years of expertise and trust. Not to mention a money back guarantee.......That does not make him legit.

Except he is actually legit. Being expensive doesn't make someone a scammer. Being not legit would be bait and switch, knowingly cracking out details coins to sell as straight graded. stealing coins etc.

Quote:
I'm not saying that the TPGs are not trustworthy, I'm just saying it's quite possible they are not.

No it's not quite possible at all. You can believe what you want but spreading false information as some of you are doing is doing nothing but hurting people that may believe it. There's a reason why the people that think that have little to no experience with the TPGs especially PCGS and NGC.

You guys can feel however you want but please stop trying to convince others with false statements
Fire A.J. Preller
Valued Member
United States
332 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  4:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You think that's a forged signature?
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add numismatic sensation to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's not a forged signature. It's his real signature. BUT it is not one of the "original 100" signatures on the COA. That one was signed by him in person at the baltimore show.

edit: If you're curious what one of the 100 looks like you can see one at 1:50 in this video

Rxjz6HT9IYU
Edited by numismatic sensation
11/22/2019 4:47 pm
Valued Member
United States
332 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's quite a premium for the signature of the mint director. Didn't realize he was so popular
Pillar of the Community
United States
792 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  4:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
good info
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4761 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  4:48 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You guys can feel however you want but please stop trying to convince others with false statements

Exactly...beliefs are not facts....but...that's where the world is now
Pillar of the Community
United States
625 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for clearing that up @numismaticsensation. I thought that may be the case but when I read his description he describes it as one of the 100. What a scum.
Valued Member
United States
148 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Taphandle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Quote:
I'm sure it has been stated that Mike M on TV is multimillion dollar international businessman built on over 20 plus years of expertise and trust. Not to mention a money back guarantee.......That does not make him legit.

Quote:
Except he is actually legit. Being expensive doesn't make someone a scammer. Being not legit would be bait and switch, knowingly cracking out details coins to sell as straight graded. stealing coins etc.

Call him legit if you like. Those who gouge the unknowing are scammers, plain and simple.
Pillar of the Community
United States
807 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  4:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think generally people collect coins, but, when it comes to labels, and slabs, they like to have like, all NGC, or all PCGS, or all FIRST STRIKE Flag labels, or S mint Trolleys, or ect. ect. it's preference really, and a plain label doesn't generate as much interest as a "first strike" label does from potential buyers.

Maybe it's collector OCD for uniformity or it's an organizing thing, I can't tell you, I'm very disorganized, even my organization is disorganized.
But the special labels are liked by collectors, and some labels are more liked than others.
United States
26 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Things are getting out of hand, I wonder how long this will be up

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-S-Rev...AOSwn1Jd1w3H

Would have been amusing if not for the despicable person who supposedly signed it.
United States
26 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yes, I don't have enough to do at work on a friday afternoon...
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12768 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Things are getting out of hand, I wonder how long this will be up

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-S-Rev...AOSwn1Jd1w3H

Would have been amusing if not for the despicable person who supposedly signed it.

Lol that might be the best troll listings I've ever seen
Fire A.J. Preller
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10142 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2019  5:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good one...
Page: of 77  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.96 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05