Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Mint New Listing On Schedule For A 2019 Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 81
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4767 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  2:51 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yup....mine always says the same...here is today's arrival:

Quote:
Your item arrived at the SARASOTA, FL 34230 post office at 12:58 pm on December 2, 2019 and is ready for pickup.

Status
Available for Pickup
December 2, 2019 at 12:58 pm

Available for Pickup

SARASOTA, FL 34230
Pillar of the Community
United States
808 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  3:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is NGC the one in Sarasota FL?

If so, maybe that's my best bet rather than shipping it across country to PCGS California. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg to get this done if I do it and NGC seems to be the cheapest of the two.

I guess ICG is closest, but Hahahaha, yeah, no. :)

By the way, anyone seen an image of how the certificate holder from NGC looks? I've seen the PCGS one, but dont' find an example of the NGC one anywhere that ive looked.
Edited by Big-Kingdom
12/02/2019 3:35 pm
Valued Member
United States
367 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  3:42 pm  Show Profile   Check AES's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add AES to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, NGC is located in Sarasota FL. The COA holders are on eBay 283695554250
Valued Member
United States
126 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  3:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave92029 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"The COA holders are on eBay 283695554250"

I like the appearance of the NGC COA holders, BUT they will Not fit into any of my NGC Plastic Storage Boxes! What will I do with it?
Pillar of the Community
United States
635 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  4:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I received an email from NGC CS this am saying the Receiving dept is working on submissions received on Fri. 11/22....

I wrote "EX" on all four sides of the box so hopefully they'll prioritize it the way they're supposed to, though I'm sure it'll still take them a while to even get to my batch.
Pillar of the Community
United States
808 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  5:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I like the appearance of the NGC COA holders, BUT they will Not fit into any of my NGC Plastic Storage Boxes! What will I do with it?

Umm.... buy their patented COA holder holder box of course!

It looks like they just re-purposed the PMG holders, I'm sure they must have a special box at a reasonable price to house your coveted encapulated COAs in!
Valued Member
United States
241 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  5:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got the update mine was delivered to NGC this morning so now just a matter of waiting for the invoice pop up on the website.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12776 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  5:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If so, maybe that's my best bet rather than shipping it across country to PCGS California. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg to get this done if I do it and NGC seems to be the cheapest of the two.

Shipping is the same price to either. You're either going to ship Priority/Express both of which are flat rates or Registered where it really makes little to no difference. If you're on the East Coast registered to PCGS would actually almost certainly be faster. Cross country mail gets put on a plane, same coast registered goes by truck. This is especially true if you live north of DC. Registered mail that passes through DC generally sits for a minimum of days, especially this time of year.

Submission costs themselves are basically the same at either. The two major differences between PCGS and NGC for these besides the different company and different holders is that NGC uses a PMG slip for the cert while PCGS uses a real slab, and PCGS ships back priority where NGC ships back registered which if it gets done at the end of December like it should who knows how long registered will take during that time.
Fire A.J. Preller
Pillar of the Community
United States
635 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  6:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That COA holder from NGC is huge. I'd would of preferred they'd only display the front and back of it and use a smaller holder.
Pillar of the Community
United States
635 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  6:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got the update mine was delivered to NGC this morning so now just a matter of waiting for the invoice pop up on the website.

Mine says it was delivered to an agent this afternoon. Hopefully he'll get my box and throw it in front of the line
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12776 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That COA holder from NGC is huge.

Check out their 5oz holders too, you can eat dinner off those things
Fire A.J. Preller
Pillar of the Community
United States
1517 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  8:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tangental to the ongoing ERP discussion:

With all the submittals to the TPGs, other items at the grading companies have been seriously pushed back to handle all this. I submitted two Morgan dollars to PCGS in early November. At the time, they estimated 22 days to complete my order. Today is day 22 so I went in to check. The new estimate is 36 days. So quit sending these things in until they finish my stuff!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12776 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
With all the submittals to the TPGs, other items at the grading companies have been seriously pushed back to handle all this. I submitted two Morgan dollars to PCGS in early November. At the time, they estimated 22 days to complete my order. Today is day 22 so I went in to check. The new estimate is 36 days. So quit sending these things in until they finish my stuff!

I realize this is tongue in cheek, but these have no impact on your submission. The estimates are for new arrivals.

Also remember it isn't an estimate of days, it's an estimate of business days. Last week was only 3 grading days because of Thanksgiving.
Fire A.J. Preller
Valued Member
United States
350 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  9:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add YNumismetals Collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
when NGC receives the shipment in their P.O box, how long does it usually take for the submission number to be emailed to me?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12776 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2019  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
when NGC receives the shipment in their P.O box, how long does it usually take for the submission number to be emailed to me?

Generally 2-3 business days to get entered in, with Baltimore two weeks ago and Thanksgiving last week more likely 5-7 business days right now
Fire A.J. Preller
Page: of 81  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05