Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Mint New Listing On Schedule For A 2019 Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 101
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12941 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2019  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's in their vault they just haven't gotten to it yet
Fire A.J. Preller

Go Navy Beat Army
48 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2019  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smile4art to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My five coin NGC submission is still in limbo.

I hope that some of the employees are working overtime and earning some extra holiday pay. NGC certainly appears to have enough business to justify some overtime work to reduce their backlog.

When can I file a Claim for a lost submission, and how does NGC compensate me, if they have lost my five coins? How do I prove that my submission included the five coins on my copy of the submission form?
I just want NGC to find and process my submission.

I understand your anxiety. From my experience with NGC, they can be really slow. Some of my world coins took 2 months to finish all grading processes. They received your 5 ERP ASE coins, it will be fine.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4812 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2019  07:36 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
They received your 5 ERP ASE coins, it will be fine.

I agree...but it is an anxiety event until they log them in
United States
11 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2019  11:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Camel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My five coin NGC submission is still in limbo.

Something is wrong with your submission, but I do not feel it's lost. I poked around and didn't send my sealed package until 11/25, they received and signed for them on 11/27 right before their early closing and 2 days off plus the weekend, and were in the system on Tues 12/3, and by 12/4 had already moved from "scheduled to be graded" to "grading/quality control".

I did experience an issue like yours once a few years back, and I never really received an answer to what happened, but I did get them back graded.

The only thing I have ever had go "wrong" was incorrect labels or rather First/Early Release not correct. They do take care of it, you just have to pay to mail them back on your dime, or what until your next submission. I would feel a couple dollar account credit would be nice in that case to offset your trouble and return shipping fees, but O well.

When you say you sent in 5 coins, where they all the 2019 ASE ERP "S"?
Pillar of the Community
United States
693 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2019  3:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With regards to keeping or selling, has anyone changed their mind on what they plan on doing with their coin(s)? It's been a while since it first came out and many here, including myself, haven't even seen their coin yet due to sending them straight to the TPG's once they were received. Others didn't send and have had them in their possession for a couple weeks now. Just wondering if anyone has had different thoughts compared to when you first found out you were getting one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
943 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2019  4:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nope, I'm keeping both. I might even get the W erp so I can have a full set of the 2019. I ended up getting the W proof as I was missing that one. I would trade the 19 ERP for a 1995 W, but that's it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
943 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2019  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I didn't send mine in for grading as I had no interest. Looking at them, one is PF70, the other maybe 69 or 70 depending on whether the little market is on the airtite or on the coin. Either way I'm happy.
Pillar of the Community
United States
693 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2019  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I would trade the 19 ERP for a 1995 W, but that's it.

Quote:
Looking at them, one is PF70, the other maybe 69 or 70

You should send in the one you feel is a 70 for grading. Maybe it'll increase your chances of getting a good trade for a 95-W.
Pillar of the Community
United States
851 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2019  8:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mines just sitting here in the unopened box. Thinking I'm keeping it again but if it hits $2000 on ebay, thinking I'm selling it.

For now it's in a drawer just waiting.

Who knows, I might turn it into a pocket piece, Maybe a key fob. Lol!

Pillar of the Community
United States
693 Posts
 Posted 12/08/2019  9:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Mines just sitting here in the unopened box. Thinking I'm keeping it again but if it hits $2000 on ebay, thinking I'm selling it.

Anyone been tracking unopened box sales lately? Just wondering which direction prices are heading or if they're holding steady.
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2019  05:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason2232 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
[quote]Anyone been tracking unopened box sales lately? Just wondering which direction prices are heading or if they're holding steady[quote]

Kind of shocked at the prices now going rate now is in $1400 range some have been getting over $1500 with bids and this is for non graded coins in the box!

As soon as the #1 is reported I think to price will start to flatĚline not in bad way but be steady no way this coin will take a price drop below $1k look how many are being sold now over $1k down the road any person that paid over $1k will ask that at a minimum when selling or use it as trade value and the wild card the mint could just laugh at everyone and do the same thing next year
Pillar of the Community
United States
1449 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2019  06:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
no way this coin will take a price drop below $1k

I'm sticking with my prediction that in a year this will be a $500 to $600 coin raw or in 69.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4812 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2019  07:54 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Anyone been tracking unopened box sales lately? Just wondering which direction prices are heading or if they're holding steady.

Well..I wasn't gonna look today since they were in the $1500-1600 range yesterday but they have made a significant leap forward AND raw and unopened boxes seem to be equalizing and in some cases raw exceeds unopened.

Last seven sales ...no graded coins..

Raw..$1758, $1749, $1799.99,

Unopened $1803, $1760, $1789

Impressive...and I should add, that a lot of dealers are paying upwards of $1300-1500 for these. It's not dumb coin chasers driving prices. They know MUCH more than us

It WILL be interesting to see where prices are a year from issue date...I will go out on a limb and say no way they will be below a grand raw and that's DEFINITELY a low ball estimate
Edited by Foxwoods Man
12/09/2019 07:59 am
United States
41 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2019  08:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Who knows, I might turn it into a pocket piece, Maybe a key fob. Lol!

I'm thinking modern love token, sand and polish one side, I bet you could do some neat engravings with lasers or other high tech methods.

Edited by misfit
12/09/2019 08:07 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4812 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2019  08:28 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a dealer (Pinehurst Coins) that has 224 raw ERP's available and is NOT anxious at all to sell them until the market defines itself

Page: of 101  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.7 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05