Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Mint New Listing On Schedule For A 2019 Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 102
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4816 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2019  09:37 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Haven't done a PCGS sub recently but NGC sends a CC acknowledgement email that should be 30 bucks more than you planned...but still it's a deal since you got to look at your coins AND still got the COA attributed....

Hmmmmmm.....is just the COA slabbed or is the COA slabbed AND numbered on the coin label?

Edit: guess you won't know that until you get the coins...unless the image is online
Edited by Foxwoods Man
12/14/2019 09:40 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1209 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2019  09:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My CC was charged $234. On my order I requested a regular, FS for 2 ERPs. I don't recall what the cost was when I submitted the coins, but I don't think it was close to $234. For some reason I thought it was more like $144? Glad I got 2 - 70s and I guess I now have 2 slabbed COAs?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1209 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2019  09:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just ran the numbers again on the on line submission form it came to $144. Somehow I was charge an extra $90? Maybe they charged me for an expedited order (instead of regular ) and slabbed COAs? I guess I will call them when I receive them and see if I can't get my $90 back.
United States
41 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2019  09:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I logged into my PCGS account yesterday expecting to see my submitted ASE scheduled for grading. Instead I was pleasantly surprised to see it in QA!

On the downside, I received an email this morning (apparently sent yesterday morning) from PCGS, my card was declined due to being expired. This is the second "issue" with my card at PCGS, wish they would take paypal for submissions, they take it for membership payment. <sigh> yet another call to customer service on Monday.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4816 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2019  11:23 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Report on Registered Mail and tracking. Up to an hour ago the only thing that was on the tracking was "Departed Tampa" on Thursday a tad after midnight.

Just got a notification that it is at my local postal facility and scheduled for a Monday delivery....

Quicker than I thought...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4816 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2019  11:24 am  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
my card was declined due to being expired.

Ummmm...I hate to be Captain Obvious here but I do have a suggestion....
Pillar of the Community
United States
693 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2019  1:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same here. Mine went from 'arrived at Tampa' to 'departed a P.O.' about 150 miles away. Hopefully it'll be here by Monday or Tuesday. Not just with this one but many deliveries follow suit. Just gonna be the norm with online shopping being what it is.

Also, the TPG are probably just on auto-pilot with this coin. Assuming everyone is getting the coin graded and COA encapsulated. I'm sure some have even gotten away with opening the box prior to sending it in and still got the COA number on the holder.
United States
41 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2019  1:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Ummmm...I hate to be Captain Obvious here but I do have a suggestion....

Yes, your captain obvious superpowers should suggest the PCGS service rep entered the wrong card information when I read it over the phone to her.

Edited by misfit
12/14/2019 1:34 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4816 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2019  3:07 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Details...details...
United States
41 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2019  11:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Details...details...

I signed up for PCGS membership a few days after the sale of the ASE's Nov 14. Nov 20th I called them and had them to put a credit card on file so I wouldn't need to put the cc info on the submission form. Received an email verification same day. When PCGS received my submission with the form marked "CCOF" they said there was no card on file for me, but when I called they said everything was fine.
http://goccf.com/t/355475&whichpage=73#3109787

Now the card comes back expired, which it isn't.

Mental note to self: just put the card info on the stupid form next time...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4816 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2019  12:13 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe the person that puts in the card number is the same one that puts out the Mintage report ....
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2019  1:53 pm  Show Profile   Check dave92029's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add dave92029 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I put myself on the watch list of several EBay auctions with 2019-S listed at very high premiums.
In the last twelve hours I have received two "special" offers to reduce the listing asking price by 10% and 16%.!

Guess the market for $15,000+ ASE is a bit soft.
Pillar of the Community
United States
693 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2019  3:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dave- Are these signed COA's?
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2019  5:17 pm  Show Profile   Check dave92029's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add dave92029 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dave- Are these signed COA's?

Yes, I deleted the emails so I no longer have the details, but yes, the reason I had them in my watch list is because I was curious if they would sell at or close to asking price
Pillar of the Community
United States
693 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2019  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Seems like prices in general are starting to come down/flatten. Looks like dealers have gotten their fill.
Page: of 102 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05