Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

US Mint New Listing On Schedule For A 2019 Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,542 / Views: 92,544Next Topic
Page: of 103
Learn More...
United States
87429 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2923 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  5:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
CAC, What does the Coin Collecting World say they do !

91z8QZ6_mJA

I am NOT very computer savvy, Please bear with me, THIS is the second video that clearly, in the Queen's English states that the CAC company is a "Third Party Grader "....... I sure wish the Coin Collecting Community would get their verbiage correct, Whoever it may be.........PS, Do I think people here just say things because they can, YES I do.!! The 19XE, Still not showing the dreaded red X, as in sold out, Not Yet !!
Edited by morgans dad
12/31/2019 5:24 pm
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  6:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave92029 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The wait is over!
At 2:30 pm pst the usps Delivered my graded coins.
Good thing that I went out to meet the PO delivery, because he Forgot that he had a Registered package for me and was about to drive off ,until I told him to stop.

Originally, the usps sent notice that my registered package would be delivered by 8pm on Sunday 12/29. On Monday the usps sent notice that the package would be delivered by 8pm on thurs. 1/2. Today at 7:30 am the usps sent notice that the package was out for delivery before 8pm. Things are probably a little crazy at the PO!

NGC sent my five graded coins Plus they included the OMP and packing invoice from the mint ( which I did not request or pay for).
So relieved that the waiting is over. &

My NGC PF70 is listed on eBay for only $1969.00 _ auction end Sat.
My eBay name is jack92029 (jack was my cat)

Edited by dave92029
12/31/2019 7:03 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
696 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  6:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mike M from hsn is selling the ANACS pf 70 for $4399.99 and the Baltimore one for $9k. Now that's the Mike that I know I thought it seemed weird he was only selling it for $2300 when he first showed it on CSN about a month ago.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1016 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  9:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Big-Kingdom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hahaha ha I was just about to comment about Mike from HSN and his insane prices. NGC Baltimore label PF70 for $8999.95.

Dudes lost his mind!

He's trying to sell the pride of two nations W ERP for $299.95 in ANACS RP70 dude done lost his mind...
Edited by Big-Kingdom
12/31/2019 9:32 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
696 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  11:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
dude done lost his mind..

Lol, not really. ALL products are over-priced. Same goes for all the other coin shows as well though I do find his show the most entertaining. Particularly when one of his co-host makes an uninformed comment and he has to quickly improvise a response.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5057 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  11:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The wait is over!
At 2:30 pm pst the usps Delivered my graded coins.
Good thing that I went out to meet the PO delivery, because he Forgot that he had a Registered package for me and was about to drive off ,until I told him to stop.

Originally, the usps sent notice that my registered package would be delivered by 8pm on Sunday 12/29. On Monday the usps sent notice that the package would be delivered by 8pm on thurs. 1/2. Today at 7:30 am the usps sent notice that the package was out for delivery before 8pm. Things are probably a little crazy at the PO!

NGC sent my five graded coins Plus they included the OMP and packing invoice from the mint ( which I did not request or pay for).
So relieved that the waiting is over. &&

My NGC PF70 is listed on eBay for only $1969.00 _ auction end Sat.
My eBay name is jack92029 (jack was my cat)

How is this not promoting your own sale and inviting bids/ offers via PM which is prohibited by the forum rules?

Maybe if he used ALL CAPS it would raise a flag
Pillar of the Community
United States
1967 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2020  01:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well I've learned a lot from this thread! None of its valuable or meaningful. In a forum for collectors the majority on this thread are actually not collectors but flippers. Only good thing was that I got something a lot of people want and are willing to pay stupid price for.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2802 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2020  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Check Darth Morgan's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Darth Morgan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My cert info is in the system now, and my COA # is 26556. The TrueView is not available yet. About how long will it take to show up? Any ideas?
My Eisenhower dollar Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof ( PCGS Registry) - https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/do...edset/119137
Darth Morgan - "The Other Ike dollars" Showcase: https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/showcase/3354
Bedrock of the Community
13014 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2020  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The TrueView is not available yet. About how long will it take to show up? Any ideas?

Hard to say with the holiday, usually it shows up by the time you get it back in hand 2-3 days max but there is a likely a bit of a delay now from the extra days off
Pillar of the Community
United States
2923 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2020  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One of the reasons for wanting to be here, The passion for Coin Collecting. I see many here are collectors and flippers too. To Each His/Her own. Learning is an ongoing process, HERE, We all learn things about Our Passion, Coin Collecting. To say that in almost 100 pages that the information is, " None of its valuable or meaningful. " is clearly Your opinion, however, I respectfully Completely Disagree. The topics, the Experiences and amount of knowledge HERE is a Wealth and Feast of information, Things in life ALL happen for a reason, The reason I am here, is to further My knowledge of the Coin Collecting World. I wish you all the best and a Very Knowledgeable and informative year ahead......Ps, I have seen things during this calendar year, I do not recall before, The products the Mint released, WOW, the Amount they released, Another WOW..... Hard to keep up and that TOO, is a Wonderful sign, of the things to come, Just My Opinions.....
Valued Member
United States
165 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2020  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave92029 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Each is entitled to their own opinion, but it's not really fair to look down on folks who do Not keep their purchase in original US Mint condition.

The reasons to grade or not to grade has been discussed at length.

This thread topic is very specific: 2019 S ERP.

Some like me, may feel that being able to purchase a coin @ $65, and sell it for $1,900 + more is Not flipping, but just too good an opportunity to pass on. No one knows the future, or if their is more appreciation or less on these coins. Time will tell.

I believe I own every ASE, both proof and burnished since 1986, except the 1995W and the 2007 reverse on the 2008, because the asking prices on those two coins are beyond what I intended to spend on collecting ASE. I do not know if I will try to purchase a 2019S in the future if mine sells on eBay. Certainly not at today's price.

Coin collecting is a hobby, which means we may all have a different definition as to what is having fun.

Happy New Year
Edited by dave92029
01/01/2020 3:29 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
696 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2020  11:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wonder how much longer before it officially becomes "sold out". With 99% of them sold and accounted for figured status would updated by now. Could they possibly be sorting through any extras contemplating whether to sell or destroy?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2923 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2020  05:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
dave92029, May I ask, To whom are your " but it's not really fair to look down on folks who do Not keep their purchase in original US Mint condition. " comments directed towards. I did not see the post, Thanks. The 19XE is still not tagged as sold out!!
Valued Member
United States
377 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2020  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AES to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
May I ask, To whom are your " but it's not really fair to look down on folks who do Not keep their purchase in original US Mint condition. " comments directed towards.

Probably those holding this opinion. That's just a wild guess.

Quote:
HOW did people ever get along, without the "TPG'S ".... So much for knowledge and critical thinking on one's own behalf.....
Page: of 103 Previous TopicReplies: 1,542 / Views: 92,544Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.62 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05