Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Is Dansco Going To Start Producing Albums Again?

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
United States
359 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2019  9:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ngs428 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the "insider" update!
Pillar of the Community
United States
961 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2019  10:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any updates? I'm having a hard time getting Dansco.
Learn More...
United States
81089 Posts
Valued Member
United States
246 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  3:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RES to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just want a 7070.... I really hope that they put out an updated one soon.
Pillar of the Community
United States
961 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still don't see them, I reached out to Dansco Album Store (not owned by Dansco corp) and this is what I was told (its also on the website):

DANSCO is working in their new location but production has yet to be shipped. It could be a while for them to produce and ship specific items so please add your email to the notify me list for any specific items you are looking for. This is the only way to be notified once something is available for purchase. We are not given any ETA's on any product.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3154 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  09:16 am  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Will give you all a new update after I do our USPS shipping in Sumas .
Tuesday sometime.
As of last Thursday the place was completely dark no one inside .
All the shipping containers that were in the parking lot are gone .
More news by Wednesday morning!
Learn More...
United States
81089 Posts
Valued Member
United States
359 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2020  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ngs428 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Me too..
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3154 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2020  8:56 pm  Show Profile   Check Pacificoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Pacificoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Update !
This afternoon walked by looked inside .
All new lighting overhead , all the racking done .
Lots of stock on the racks .
Doors still locked .
Best I can do for now .
Pillar of the Community
United States
961 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2020  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the update! I've been getting the albums from EBay only issue is the cost is more than what I like.
Learn More...
United States
81089 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1892 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2020  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mister Kairu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So what I am hearing is I should be buying up some of these Dansco albums at my LCS? I think they have a 7070 there or two left... will have to check
Valued Member
United States
176 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Check CarlOmaha's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CarlOmaha to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why can't Dansco come out and announce its intentions with continuing the printing of previously, available albums and updates for them and intentions for new albums such as one for Innovation Dollars, etc. ?

I'd love to see a popular coin collecting magazine conduct a comprehensive investigative article about Dansco's future.
Page: of 3  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.67 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05