Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Is Dansco Going To Start Producing Albums Again?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 76 / Views: 10,699Next Topic
Page: of 6
Learn More...
United States
91230 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2020  09:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That and a few others.

Just when one thinks the Dansco saga is coming to an end...
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1295 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2020  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks like Dansco might be finally shipping stuff. I have notifications set on ebay for several pages and albums I need and suddenly got flooded with notices that multiple sellers have what I've been waiting for for almost a year.
Currently working on:
Australia type set
Canada type set
Three from each country (up to 416!)
UK 20th and 21st century
IHC's! NGC certified MS-62 or better, Capital Plastics Fine or better, Dansco Fine or better, Dansco any x3, and Coin Board for wall display, any grade. (I may be a tad obsessed)
Learn More...
United States
91230 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2020  11:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent!

I will need to be on the lookout for some binders and pages I wanted to pickup.

Pillar of the Community
United States
9401 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  03:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great news! I'll have to see if the albums I've been waiting for are finally available..
1883-O Nut
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1295 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2020  09:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi. My name is Jeff and I may have a problem. I now have 101 Dansco albums with slipcovers.
Currently working on:
Australia type set
Canada type set
Three from each country (up to 416!)
UK 20th and 21st century
IHC's! NGC certified MS-62 or better, Capital Plastics Fine or better, Dansco Fine or better, Dansco any x3, and Coin Board for wall display, any grade. (I may be a tad obsessed)
Learn More...
United States
91230 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2020  4:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hi. My name is Jeff and I may have a problem. I now have 101 Dansco albums with slipcovers.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4460 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2020  9:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coin shop near me has shelves full of albums. I assume they must have had quite a stock of them for years. I didn't see all the ones they have as I quickly got distracted by the coins I was looking at.
Member: ANA and NGC
My Want list: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Pillar of the Community
United States
532 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2020  9:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yellow88 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
May want to check this site out. It appears to be the site that is most "up to date" especially as it pertains to covid related issues.

http://www.danscoalbumstore.com/
"No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else."
- P.T. Barnum
Pillar of the Community
United States
7340 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2020  10:24 pm  Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Yellow88 posted: May want to check this site out. It appears to be the site that is most "up to date" especially as it pertains to covid related issues.

http://www.danscoalbumstore.com/

Just so everyone is clear this is only a distributer and NOT the official Dansco: From their about Us page:

Quote:
We here at DanscoAlbumStore.com are not The Dansco Corporation, but are a direct distributor of their Dansco album product line. The Dansco Corporation truly produces a superior coin book line for all coin collectors and dealers alike. We are here to offer their product line to you at affordable wholesale prices. DanscoAlbumStore.com is owned and operated by US Modern Coins, Inc. a sister company to Ray Komka Coins, Inc.
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, EAC Member #6202, NBS Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Pillar of the Community
United States
532 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2020  10:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yellow88 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
westcoin thank you for providing helpful clarity.

The Dansco Corporation website is here: https://www.danscousa.com/
"No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else."
- P.T. Barnum
Edited by yellow88
10/10/2020 10:42 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2517 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2020  11:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My local coin shop got a shipment of Dansco a few months ago and then nothing. Most of the albums are still out of stock and there is no update of when they will get them in stock.
Learn More...
United States
91230 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4717 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2020  09:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My local coin shop got a shipment of Dansco a few months ago and then nothing. Most of the albums are still out of stock and there is no update of when they will get them in stock.

Use the link provided by yellow88 above to visit the Dansco site and review the notice they have posted - it explains things rather clearly.

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2517 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2020  12:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Use the link provided by yellow88 above to visit the Dansco site and review the notice they have posted - it explains things rather clearly

Sadly I'll only believe it when I see them in stores. Dansco has been pretty out of the market.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10664 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2020  1:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I keep hoping to see an Innovation Dollars album

In the comments section of the Dansco website, they say:

Quote:
As soon as we can hire our crew back, we will start production again of all of our albums. Still the Innovations album will be a few months out. Thank you.

That was back in late May, but still, it's something.

Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 76 / Views: 10,699Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.83 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05