Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Is Dansco Going To Start Producing Albums Again?

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 130 / Views: 20,034Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
United States
711 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I need the Sacagawea Pages. Haven't decided on the Innovation Album.
Learn More...
United States
104945 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2021  3:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My favorite albums are still the old Harco albums... I wish someone would redo them using archival safe materials again.
Could you customize these (Guardmaster)?

https://brooklyngallery.com/coin-al....html?cat=93

Quote:
Haven't decided on the Innovation Album.
An Innovation Dollar Dansco album is on my want list. Date only, for my proof coins.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
516 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2021  3:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vonigohcr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have seen the Whitman set in Canada but not Dansco or Littleton. My focus is Canada and a few bullion, UK and European interests with limited US interests. I find Lighthouse has the combination of breadth of product, adaptability/flexibility and specificity to meet most of my needs/wants. They have denomination binders for 1 cent through $2 for circulation coins and general size based trays, binder sheets and capsule options that include a variety of sizes through to 2x2 with sized foam cutout to allow for a 2x2 page/tray to accommodate multiple coin sizes. They also have a product line that incorporates corrosion/tarnish inhibition (intercept). I am going to stop now because I am not sponsored by them even though I sound like it
Pillar of the Community
United States
4209 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2021  3:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have and really like the lighthouse. Its nice, but not as nice as the Dansco.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1576 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2021  3:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coin albums/cases from Lindner are another option. I really like my 2x2 12 slot coin case for my Gulden Type Set.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1576 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumisEd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dansco update:

Sacagawea 8182 Album Pages 4 and 5- November 2021

Innovations Dollar Album P & D- March 2022

Innovations Dollar Proof Albums June 2022

Innovations Dollar Date Set September 2022

American Eagle Silver Dollar New Album- Fall 2022

Liberty Seated dimes Album #6122- Fall 2022

https://www.danscousa.com/?page_id=91
Learn More...
United States
104945 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  12:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Innovations Dollar Proof Albums June 2022
Oh, yes, this might work for me!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3556 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  7:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's all part of an evil plot. They start you out thinking that you need the circulation strike, the proof, and the reverse proof.

Then for 2026 for the semi-sesquicentennial, they do an enhanced UNC and the RP, then skip the RP for 2027, knowing the extra coin and the hole in your album will drive you insane.
-----Burton
47 year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Life member: Numismatics International, CONECA
Member: TNA, FtWCC, NETCC, OnLinw Coin Club
Owned by four cats and a wife of 37 years (joined 1983)
Learn More...
United States
104945 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2021  09:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Then for 2026 for the semi-sesquicentennial, they do an enhanced UNC and the RP, then skip the RP for 2027, knowing the extra coin and the hole in your album will drive you insane.
Pillar of the Community
United States
711 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2021  1:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
They need to get an album on the calendar for the new quarter series.
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 130 / Views: 20,034Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05