Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Any One Getting The Innovation 4 Coin Proof Set?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10053 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2019  4:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm on the fence too, but given my past behavior, I'll likely buy.
Valued Member
United States
394 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2019  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I want to see what the Whitman Album has spaces for. I'm thinking of doing the set as I really like the look of the coins. And there will be no key dates :) Just get the mint sets (set it up on auto enroll) and crack them open :)
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10053 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2019  01:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
And there will be no key dates :)

Never say never...
Valued Member
United States
394 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2019  3:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was checking and there are several folders/Albums. I have no interest in getting P and D for a non circulating coin. I may pick up the littleton Proof book and just do the proof series ! 57 coins all proofs. hmmmmmm... really thinking about it :)
Valued Member
United States
394 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  10:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ended up ordering this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Littleton-...AOSwcGhdTdSd

It has spots for the proofs, I didn't want P&D. And I like the proofs for non circulating coins.
Learn More...
United States
77253 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  3:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gettig P&D makes no sense for album collectors when the mint mark is in the edge. It is why I collected the Presidential in proof only. I planned to do the same here, but now we have two versions of the proof. They will actually look quite nice together in an album. I will have to wait to see what Dansco does, if anything.
Valued Member
United States
394 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  3:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I will have to wait to see what Dansco does, if anything.

I love Dansco albums, but I'm on the fence about finding any new Dansco products after getting the Cent albums, can't find it anywhere and the updates are never forth coming. I'm not a fan of littleton, but they produce the albums on a pretty good basis and they are available.
Valued Member
United States
394 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  3:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
JBuck, are they going to release the Reverse Proof in a set or do you have to buy each one individually?
Learn More...
United States
77253 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  4:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Individually. I like the OGP they come in with the additional information. However, filling the album with the regular proof four coin sets would be cheaper. I just like how these look in reverse proof better.
Valued Member
United States
394 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2019  8:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah!! I'm going just regular proofs for now, I'm not dedicated to either the regular or Reverse proof, so either would be good. I'll order my first 2 sets on 10/11
Edited by hfjacinto
09/23/2019 8:12 pm
Learn More...
United States
77253 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2019  12:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Yeah!! I'm going just regular proofs for now, I'm not dedicated to either the regular or Reverse proof, so either would be good. I'll order my first 2 sets on 10/11
Valued Member
United States
394 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2019  9:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got the album. Now we wait till 10/11 to order the 2019 proof set and 2018 introductory dollar which is still available :)

If you are on the fence about an album the Littleton is really nice for the proofs.
Valued Member
United States
394 Posts
 Posted 09/25/2019  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And the Littleton is made in America.
Valued Member
United States
394 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2019  09:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is the Littleton if you are interested.

Learn More...
United States
77253 Posts
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.12 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05