Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Any One Getting The Innovation 4 Coin Proof Set?

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 100 / Views: 6,809Next Topic
Page: of 7
Pillar of the Community
United States
4169 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2019  12:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like my set and I'm not a nit picker so I'm happy. 13 more years to go :)
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2019  4:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There is a coin show coming up this weekend. If I walk away without buying anything fun I will might get this set to help to satisfy my desire.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4562 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2019  08:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice looking set.

Good luck with that jbuck. I know there should be some IKEs available in proper grade and eye appeal for you.
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2019  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I know there should be some IKEs available in proper grade and eye appeal for you.
Ikes are hit or miss. I usually do better at the fall show, where I got two last year. I am also looking for goodies to fill those last seven holes in my different Dansco album sets.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4169 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2021  06:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Time to revive this thread. I got last years.

And this years has been confirmed and is now processing.

Page 1 will be completed soon!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11307 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2021  08:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent bump, hfjacinto! I really do like the presentation of that Littleton album.
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2021  10:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got order confirmation from enrollment. Let us see if I get this set shipped before the Morgan and Peace dollars.
Valued Member
United States
276 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2021  11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got order confirmation from enrollment.

Me too.

Quote:
Let us see if I get this set shipped before the Morgan and Peace dollars.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4169 Posts
 Posted Today  11H 47M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone get shipping yet?
Valued Member
United States
174 Posts
 Posted Today  11H 24M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
confirmation yes, shipping no!
Page: of 7 Previous TopicReplies: 100 / Views: 6,809Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05