Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Help Me Spend Some Money

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
681 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2019  4:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well only sets I started and completed this year was the Peace dollars and the 20th century type set. BUT I started the small cents in prior years and completed that one this year (1857 to 2019, all mints Eagle, IHC, LWC, LMC and LSC) and the Mercury dimes I'm still missing the 16-d. I've been busy. This is what happens when I lost interest in one hobby (astrophotography see below) and started another one. Also helped that I had extra telescopes not being used.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4051 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2019  4:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a beautiful picture. Would love to see some more if you have you have a site you have them on .
ANA member: 3178122
NTCA member: 10118
Edited by scopru
11/15/2019 4:45 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6680 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2019  4:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I used to do astro, as well.

I started with coin collecting in 1958, and collected mostly US stuff until around 2000. By that time, the US coins that I needed became too expensive (early US gold, for example.) Then DSLRs became available, and I became interested in astrophotography. Eventually, I got too old to lug around heavy mounts and stay up all night in the cold. I concluded that it was better to quit astro before I threw my back out, rather than afterwards.

I switched back to coins, joined CCF in 2015, and started collecting mostly foreign coins.
Learn More...
United States
79171 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2019  5:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That is a beautiful picture. Would love to see some more if you have you have a site you have them on .
Pillar of the Community
United States
681 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2019  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent
Valued Member
United States
383 Posts
 Posted 11/16/2019  12:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add johnny676767 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You should get a nice Bust Half, a nice Seated Liberty (or Liberty Seated) can't ever remember Half, and a teen UNC Buffalo nickel. That would do well for your price point.
Learn More...
United States
79171 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Japan
551 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  03:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Half to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A nice denomination/type set of US Administration of the Philippines coinage. I love the designs! They also have some proof issues as well.
Have a great day!

Want list: http://goccf.com/t/347082

My collections:
OFEC (One from every century) http://goccf.com/t/322232#2825498
BU Jefferson 1938-present, BU Sacajawea, Circulated US Date set 1776 - present
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.97 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05