Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Long Talk With A Coin Shop Owner

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
276 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2019  07:27 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
New video available at 8am EST 10/11/19. I hope you enjoy! It's a long one.

22j6zFuDqfk
Pillar of the Community
United States
1504 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2019  5:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I enjoyed your video. Mr. Guy looks like he'd be a lot of fun to hand out with! Thanks for sharing.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
42225 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2019  6:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Enjoyed it as well!
Valued Member
United States
276 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2019  7:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm thrilled you enjoyed it. I know it's a long watch but I couldn't bring myself to cutting the video into pieces. Some of this info is stuff we've always dreamed of knowing but owners will never tell us. I'm happy I was able to work with him to bring this info out.

I want to stress that this isn't an advertisement for his business. He doesn't pay me to do the video and I barely make any YouTube revenue regardless of what people claim. This is done because I want to grow the hobby I love and this coin shop owner wishes to do it too. His info is available as a reference of his shop only. He wants to get this knowledge out that he's collected over the years before it's lost forever.

Thanks everyone :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
715 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2019  7:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add flag4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Enjoyed it . . A wealth of information . .
Pillar of the Community
United States
788 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2019  09:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good video, nice job
Valued Member
United States
276 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2019  01:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JoggingLiberty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for giving it a chance!
I'm glad you enjoyed :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
895 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2019  01:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thisistheshow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great video. Enjoyed it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
895 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2019  10:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thisistheshow to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went to your YouTube channel and watched the first one. Great stuff. I love being at an LCS picking the owner's brain.
Valued Member
United States
63 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2019  7:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BGLI to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great video and enjoyed the coin guy. Learned a lot and reminds me of pleasant times as a kid in the local coin shop. Regards from a fellow Long Islander
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05