Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 Holiday Exchange

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 23
Valued Member
Russian Federation
396 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2020  12:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add flying_teapot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got the tracking number, it is ok! I guess I will be the last person in the list. Russian custom sorting center is being under the huge load of packages right now, and they still can't deal with them.
US coin collector from Russia
Come to see my collection http://goccf.com/t/309048
My wishlist and trade
http://goccf.com/t/311993
Learn More...
United States
13066 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  4:07 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Santa
Just found out why some many people are still on the list

It was an error on Santa's part
I apologize to all of you still on the list and I am sending out new assignment as soon as this is posted.
Learn More...
United States
13066 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2020  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To to Santa Sleeping on the job
Round 2 has just begun

some of you will be getting emails Now!

If you can help please do

If not please email me and Do Not post you can't on the forum

Thanks
Learn More...
United States
13066 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2020  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Up date
Santa messed up the list this year
But he found out what the problem is/was
We have had a number of very kind people sep up to help Santa out.
Those of you who have not yet received- ?Your exchange should be on the way shortly.
I apologize again for the mix up

But it all appears to be underway for a fix-
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Valued Member
United States
343 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2020  12:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpaceMaNy0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was just pleasantly surprised by Santa a 2nd time. Beautiful $2 bill and 5 coins I need to research. Wonderful wonderful gift Santa, I can't thank you enough.

With all these Barbers around, you'd think I'd have shorter hair.
Valued Member
Canada
434 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2020  12:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add unruhjonny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
what is the centre coin!?
Valued Member
United States
175 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2020  1:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Carrigna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@unruhjonny, the centre coin is Philippines under American administration 1944 silver 20 centavos.

@spacemany0, they are cool and the coins are silver. I see you even received a 10 centavos from Cuba!
Valued Member
Canada
216 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2020  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nickle nubber to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Richard I received my gift today in the mail , it was postdated Jan 3 from Dewitt MI A 1960 50 pence piece from the Falkland Islands A first for me thanx so much Santa
AKA ( Janice )
Learn More...
United States
13066 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2020  6:36 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We are in Single digits

88isgreat
Brenpickle
CollegeBarbers
Flying_teapot
NJ Bob
YNumismetals Collector

23 Jan 2120 1836 hours Forum Time
rggoodie
aka Richard
Pillar of the Community
United States
1265 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2020  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Didn't earle42 post on the last page that he received his?
Currently working on:
Australia type set
Canada type set
Three from each country (up to 416!)
UK 20th and 21st century
IHC's! NGC certified MS-62 or better, Capital Plastics Fine or better, Dansco Fine or better, Dansco any x3, and Coin Board for wall display, any grade. (I may be a tad obsessed)
Valued Member
Canada
445 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2020  9:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cdncoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I also previously posted that I received mine.
Learn More...
United States
13066 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2020  9:21 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks
Good catch

Both updated
rggoodie
aka Richard
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10547 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2020  11:20 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A 1960 50 pence piece from the Falkland Islands

Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
"Language is the source of misunderstandings."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Valued Member
United States
175 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2020  11:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Carrigna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think @nickle nubber probably meant to say a 1980 Falkland Islands 50 pence piece as that is when they started issuing 50p coins that year.

@ spruett001, If she meant a 10/- banknote, that would be so awesome! 1960 is the year they were using LSD system but she said 50 pence. I do know they issued a 1969 50 pence banknote which continued to be issued up to 1980.

I reckoned it is a normal 50 pence coin.

Edited by Carrigna
01/23/2020 11:55 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10238 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2020  01:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We're so close! Only a few to go.
Page: of 23 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.92 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05