Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 US Mint Product Schedule

Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 147 / Views: 8,998Next Topic
Page: of 10
Pillar of the Community

United States
930 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  08:01 am Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
It's a bit bare bones at the moment, but will be updated periodically for sure:
https://catalog.usmint.gov/product-schedule/2020/

I did not see anything out of the ordinary, but I'm sure we'll be treated to another special ASE for sure.

Pillar of the Community
United States
542 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  08:35 am  Show Profile   Check captainrich's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add captainrich to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't see the 2020 Mayflower 400th Anniversary 24K Gold Coin and Silver Medal Program listed yet...
Learn More...
United States
90087 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  08:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am sure that list will develop some of the new couple of months.
Valued Member
United States
332 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  09:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope they start including the innovation dollars in the annual sets.

I'm also curious as to what the Basketball Hall of Fame kids set will be.

Quote:
I'm sure we'll be treated to another special ASE for sure.

An enhanced uncirculated from Denver!
Edited by bzookaj
11/01/2019 09:10 am
Learn More...
United States
90087 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  09:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Quote:
An enhanced uncirculated from Denver!
Valued Member
United States
59 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  10:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MarkCoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

I read this morning that...
because these coins are never authorized to be put into circulation, they will not be included in the annual proof and mint sets. Instead, there will be a separate American Innovation Dollar Proof Set issued each year. (Source: https://www.numismaticnews.net/arti...he-u-s-mint)
Pillar of the Community
United States
3496 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  11:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe this year they'll fix the problems withe the $1 Native American Coin and Currency Set
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  11:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Only commemorative listed so far is the Basketball. Another curvy coin I'm betting.

Have they mentioned any other commemoratives?
Pillar of the Community
United States
2390 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  12:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I may get the NJ Reverse Proof as its NJ and I live in NJ, and then the 2020 American Innovation Proof set when it comes out. Those are the only 2 on my list so far.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1026 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  1:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How could the basketball coin not be a curvy coin?
Learn More...
United States
90087 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  3:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I read this morning that...
because these coins are never authorized to be put into circulation, they will not be included in the annual proof and mint sets. Instead, there will be a separate American Innovation Dollar Proof Set issued each year
Pillar of the Community
United States
2390 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  3:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It saves me money as I don't have to buy the proof set just to get the series!! I really like the American Innovation set.

Learn More...
United States
90087 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  3:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It saves me money as I don't have to buy the proof set just to get the series!! I really like the American Innovation set.
To be clear, it would still be offered alone, just as the Presidential dollars were.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2390 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  4:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hmmm I Didn't realize that.
Pillar of the Community
United States
683 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2019  8:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i can't think about 2020, my head is stuck at november 14.

i can't think about 2020 til after the holiday exchange.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1542 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2019  1:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's interesting that a couple of the 2019 reverse proof Innovation Dollars won't be release until 2020.
Page: of 10 Previous TopicReplies: 147 / Views: 8,998Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05