Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 US Mint Product Schedule

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 147 / Views: 9,031Next Topic
Page: of 10
Pillar of the Community
United States
1213 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2020  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It's a pretty interesting package with the slider. I assume many of these will be destroyed as people remove the coins from the packaging for grading.

Someone should document it in the OGP thread.
Pillar of the Community
United States
713 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2020  12:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
More dates were added today. Most notably (for me at least):

October 8th- $1 American Innovation proof set
November 5th- End of WWII 75th Anniversary ASE

Was hoping for an earlier release date on the ASE but with everything that's been going on this year it's understandable.
39 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2020  02:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add xorbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Probably all three of the American Innovations are going to be released in 2021, aren't they.

The "End of WWII" bronze medal (20XJ) was removed from the schedule, and product page is deleted.
Edited by xorbe
08/22/2020 02:19 am
Valued Member
United States
332 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2020  08:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 2020 uncirculated set is scheduled for the end of November.
Valued Member
United States
233 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2020  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The price set I think was $69.50 for the silver eagle with the V75 privy mark now N/A, why is that.Thanks
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10627 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2020  2:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Retail price depends on what silver does over the next few months.

All I know for sure is that it is going to be another U.S. Mint web site "adventure" to get one of these come November 5th.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2397 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2020  2:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
More dates were added today. Most notably (for me at least):

Was hoping for an earlier release date on the ASE but with everything that's been going on this year it's understandable.

Same for me. Looking forward to getting those 2. The American Innovation set is on subscription. The other I'll dial in on several computers and try my best.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1542 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2020  2:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wasn't there a coin and currency set on the list? I can't seem to find it. At least the mint set is finally there. I'll be on that one for sure.
39 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2020  4:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add xorbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't recall coin and currency set being listed previously. The mint set was always there.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1181 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2020  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Wasn't there a coin and currency set on the list?

Yes, it was previously in the product schedule as item 20NR with this URL https://catalog.usmint.gov/native-a...ct-schedule, but it's not there anymore and the link no longer works.

It could still show back up. If it doesn't then it's not the first time (and probably not the last) that the Mint has dropped a previously announced product from their list.

An unannounced item that I expect will eventually be in the product list is a proof version (and maybe a reverse proof version) of the Bush Presidential dollar. The business strikes are listed, but not a proof (yet).
Pillar of the Community
United States
1213 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2020  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

That's disappointing, considering it was originally scheduled for release in mid-May. I wonder if the delay is indicative of a change in what's included in the set. Given its original release date, one would assume that they had begun production of the sets prior to the pandemic, so a 6-month delay doesn't make sense.

Quote:
It could still show back up. If it doesn't then it's not the first time (and probably not the last) that the Mint has dropped a previously announced product from their list.

With the pandemic, coin shortage, and a slew of late-year releases, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a C&C set this year.

Quote:
An unannounced item that I expect will eventually be in the product list is a proof version (and maybe a reverse proof version) of the Bush Presidential dollar. The business strikes are listed, but not a proof (yet).

I'm curious to see the various strikes and packaging options for the Bush Pres$. We already know we're getting uncirculated rolls/bags and a Coin and Chronicles Set (per the Mint's press release), but I also hope that they issue an uncirculated P&D set if the coin isn't included in the Mint Set.
Learn More...
United States
90183 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2020  11:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Quote:

Added to my calendar.
Page: of 10 Previous TopicReplies: 147 / Views: 9,031Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05