Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 US Mint Product Schedule

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 181 / Views: 12,624Next Topic
Page: of 13
Pillar of the Community
United States
1677 Posts
 Posted 11/08/2020  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No, that's it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Learn More...
United States
97989 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2020  11:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm curious what the coin and medal set will encompass. It doesn't sound like the typical Coin & Chronicles sets of past issues. Either way, I'm definitely a buyer.
Same, although I hope it does not stray too far from the format.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1315 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2020  09:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Images and descriptions of the Coin & First Spouse Medal Set have been posted, although still no price.

Truth be told I forgot all about this line of Pres$ products until I saw these images. It looks to be in line with past coin and medal sets in the program. For reference, the 2016 sets were priced at $9.95. As long as there's not a large price increase, I'm a player for this set.

That being said, I do hope they still release the Coin & Chronicles Set as they announced they would, and ideally a two-coin uncirculated set (although the latter seems unlikely).
Pillar of the Community
United States
1211 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2020  5:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Images and descriptions of the Coin & First Spouse Medal Set have been posted, although still no price.

Considering the past sets, this one is pretty much as expected. Since I don't collect medals, I'm a pass on it, but will pick up the P & D mint dollars from a dealer that sprang for rolls or bags.

I'm still waiting to see if there are any 2021 products with the $1 coin. Seems like the Mint has been routinely releasing prior year coins in the next year and I'm guessing there could be a proof or reverse proof S mint coin released similar to the way the patent innovation dollar was released.
Learn More...
United States
97989 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2020  10:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Images and descriptions of the Coin & First Spouse Medal Set have been posted, although still no price... Truth be told I forgot all about this line of Pres$ products until I saw these images.
So Did I.

Quote:
That being said, I do hope they still release the Coin & Chronicles Set as they announced they would
Agreed. Otherwise, I will pick up a P&D at the next coin show (vaccine willing).
Pillar of the Community
United States
1677 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2020  12:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bought the Marsh-Billings-Rockerfeller puck and the Massachusetts American Innovation reverse proof dollar when they went on sale at noon. I actually got the puck first and then went back and got the RP dollar on a separate order. There were no issues with the website and them time between orders was about 30 seconds. The difference between my order numbers was 202. I think they got the 13.750 limit on the puck right, but they really need to cut the 50,000 limit on the RP dollar. I'm hoping they didn't actually mint that many.
Pillar of the Community
United States
826 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2020  10:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The RP AI dollars are the last items I'll be purchasing this year. Although I already have free budget shipping, I'll still prolly wait for the last one to get released on Dec 30th. Was hoping they'd have the "lucky" dollars for 2021 but they're not on the schedule. Wonder if there's still a chance they'll add them before the end of the year.
Valued Member
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2020  11:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The RP AI dollars are the last items I'll be purchasing this year. Although I already have free budget shipping, I'll still prolly wait for the last one to get released on Dec 30th.

The last 2020 RP AI dollar (South Carolina) isn't on sale until 2021 ...
Pillar of the Community
United States
1315 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2020  09:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Bush Coin & First Spouse Medal Set is priced at $25.00! That's a 151% price increase from the 2016 sets. Absolutely mind-boggling, especially when you consider the full Mint Set costs $25.25.

Needless to say, I will no longer be purchasing it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1034 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2020  3:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yikes
Pillar of the Community
United States
1677 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2020  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Absolutely mind-boggling, especially when you consider the full Mint Set costs $25.25.

And that's saying a lot considering that the 2020 mint set in and of itself is a horrible value relative to years past.
Learn More...
United States
97989 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2020  11:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The Bush Coin & First Spouse Medal Set is priced at $25.00! That's a 151% price increase from the 2016 sets. Absolutely mind-boggling, especially when you consider the full Mint Set costs $25.25.

Quote:
Needless to say, I will no longer be purchasing it.
Was not one I was going to get. I am holding hope that the C&C set is what I expect it to be.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
667 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2020  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mtuma3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Limited Edition Silver set is out - $201.00
50,000 produced, limit of 2 per household.
Mark
ANA Member
Official Snowbird! Illinois in Summer, Somewhere warm in Winter
My7070
Learn More...
United States
97989 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2020  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The Limited Edition Silver set is out - $201.00 ... 50,000 produced, limit of 2 per household.
http://goccf.com/t/387668
Pillar of the Community
United States
3791 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2020  12:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received email from major coin company offering a premium for anyone that end up with the silver proof set. Got mine. Limit 2.
Page: of 13 Previous TopicReplies: 181 / Views: 12,624Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05