Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 US Mint Product Schedule

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 116 / Views: 7,015Next Topic
Page: of 8
Pillar of the Community
United States
2003 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2020  3:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Missing from the list, if I'm not mistaken, is the Native American (Sacagawea) Coin & Currency set.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1519 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2020  4:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope it's not a casualty of COVID19. That's the one I was looking most forward to getting.

BTW, the uncirculated -W ASE goes on sale the 8th as opposed to the 7th.
Valued Member
United States
81 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2020  8:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheInfinityPoint to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think this was there before but the WW2 7th Anniversary ASE has a HH limit of 1 now (as I expected). Still no release date for that though...
Valued Member
United States
445 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2020  8:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think the HH limit was one as I wanted my brother and sister to try to get an ASE as well.
Pillar of the Community
United States
662 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2020  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
joy, finally a new silver eagle is coming, but $7.05 more expensive than 2019.
Valued Member
United States
355 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2020  11:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The mint website just put up a new item on the landing page that covers the 2020 American Innovation Dollars. I really like the designs for Massachusetts and Maryland.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10554 Posts
 Posted 07/01/2020  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
BTW, the uncirculated -W ASE goes on sale the 8th as opposed to the 7th.

Oops, yep, it's the 8th. Corrected; thanks!

Quote:
Missing from the list, if I'm not mistaken, is the Native American (Sacagawea) Coin & Currency set.

Quote:
I hope it's not a casualty of COVID19. That's the one I was looking most forward to getting.

I enjoy that one every year too. I hope it is a late addition later on this year.

Quote:
The mint website just put up a new item on the landing page that covers the 2020 American Innovation Dollars. I really like the designs for Massachusetts and Maryland.

Yeah I received emails on that too and agree with you -- love the telephone and Hubble designs!

And Connecticut RP is slated for July 21st release. (I see this was already reported earlier)
Edited by CelticKnot
07/02/2020 09:34 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4527 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2020  11:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I'm hoping the ASE and AGE 75th anniversary are coming soon since the pictures are up on the site.

Quote:
I'm still waiting for the 75th anniversary ASE/AGE to come out

I wonder if the Mint is holding the commemorative ASE/AGE release until September 2, 2020 - the actual 75th anniversary date of the formal surrender ceremony on the USS Missouri. The surrender brought WWII to an end and secured the Allied victory. It's a possibility!

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Learn More...
United States
88553 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2020  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I wonder if the Mint is holding the commemorative ASE/AGE release until September 2, 2020 - the actual 75th anniversary date of the formal surrender ceremony on the USS Missouri. The surrender brought WWII to an end and secured the Allied victory. It's a possibility!
I do like that possibility.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1519 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2020  2:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That would be great. I hope it happens. Regardless, things sure do seem to be getting stacked heavy for the second half of the year.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1153 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2020  8:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Regardless, things sure do seem to be getting stacked heavy for the second half of the year.

It's going to be an expensive fall and winter...and I'm not sure my wallet will be prepared.
Valued Member
United States
318 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2020  07:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The colorized Basketball Hall of Fame half dollar and silver dollar are scheduled for release on 28 August.
Edited by bzookaj
07/08/2020 07:31 am
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10554 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2020  1:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The colorized Basketball Hall of Fame half dollar and silver dollar are scheduled for release on 28 August.

No photos yet though...hmmm...
Pillar of the Community
United States
662 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2020  4:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
i wasn't online at noon today so I don't know if the 2020-W ASEs were available at noon or not, but as of 4pm the page says unavailable. does anyone know: did they sell out or have they not yet become available?
Valued Member
United States
318 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2020  4:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
did they sell out or have they not yet become available?

I received an order confirmation this morning for my enrollment, so they were available to some extent.
They may have run out of current stock and need to produce more.
Page: of 8 Replies: 116 / Views: 7,015Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05