Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 US Mint Product Schedule

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 133 / Views: 7,668Next Topic
Page: of 9
Valued Member
United States
322 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2020  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Looks like they're going all the way USPS First Class Mail instead of Smartpost with USPS doing the final mile. Anybody else being shipped the same?

Same here. The package is moving a lot faster than it usually does with FedEx. Three days and it's nearly here, instead of stuck for a week in Ohio.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2145 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2020  6:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got the review and my one complaint was the mailing service. I'm hoping to got rid of FedEx slow post, there is nothing slower!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10560 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2020  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First Class here as well. Excited about that. I've also received some packages earlier this year that came FedEx all the way and got here in only a few days.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1157 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2020  08:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope this is a sign that the Mint's order fulfillment contractor has finally gotten rid of Smartpost and switched to First Class. For those who are receiving products via First Class (or regular Fedex), was that with budget shipping/enrollment?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10560 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2020  08:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Both subscriptions/enrollments and regular purchases for me. And yes, budget. I am in the loyalty program at this point of the year (free budget shipping on all orders), not sure if that makes a difference.
Valued Member
United States
322 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2020  09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I hope this is a sign that the Mint's order fulfillment contractor has finally gotten rid of Smartpost and switched to First Class.

No such luck.
My roll of Salt River S-mint quarters are coming via Slow Post. Both those and the ASEs are via enrollments.
Valued Member
United States
299 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2020  6:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got mine in the mail today. Very pleased with it.........and the fact it got here in 3 days via USPS (was in USPS' possession Friday).
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10560 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2020  7:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, according to Informed Delivery Daily Digest from USPS, mine are waiting for me in the mailbox. Hopefully they haven't melted in the heat.
Valued Member
United States
322 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2020  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine arrived today as well, a day earlier than predicted.

So much faster.
United States
18 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2020  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add xorbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
20EA (Jan 9, 2020) silver American Eagle proof (W) back in stock as of 9AM ET
Edited by xorbe
07/14/2020 3:28 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
619 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  2:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The American Eagle Uncirculated Coin is still unavailable.

I've been checking every morning.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10560 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2020  12:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sure it'll be available again at some point. Patience, grasshopper.
United States
18 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2020  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add xorbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My pristine looking US Mint package was missing a coin (20EA silver America Eagle proof). After sending in the CNR form, seems like they either issue a refund, or don't. Either way, one has to order a new coin.
Edited by xorbe
07/21/2020 7:51 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
619 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2020  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Saw this posted on the MCM Community on Facebook.

Quote:
We have been told there is an emergency conference call between the US Mint and a select group of market participants this afternoon to discuss potential contingencies moving ahead. At this time the agenda for the call isn't entirely clear, but there have been reports that the Mint has had continued difficulty sourcing metal, especially Silver, with Covid-19 repercussions impacting supply chains throughout the world and demand at an all-time high. With operational obstructions growing more severe, there is concern that this unprecedented emergency call might result in a drastic change of direction in the short term.

Obviously can't confirm it's correct.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1526 Posts
 Posted 07/21/2020  6:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is getting interesting. Silver spot is up to $21.88/oz as I type.
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 133 / Views: 7,668Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.67 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05