Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 US Mint Product Schedule

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 147 / Views: 8,997Next Topic
Page: of 10
United States
44 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2020  10:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The American Eagle Uncirculated Coin is changed to "Back Order" from "Remind Me". It lets you place an order.

For the 2020-W unc ASE? I had been watching that page for a few weeks waiting for it to allow me to order. Finally realized I could go on ebay and get one in a PCGS holder MS69 for $43, and OGP/COA for $6. I guess I miss the chance for a MS70 but I'm not worried about that.
Pillar of the Community
United States
629 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2020  2:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Misfit: You sure you got a burnished? The cheapest burnished I see on eBay is $78. The bullion are around $40.
Learn More...
United States
90087 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2020  3:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
TBD End of World War II 75th Anniversary Silver Medal
A silver medal and eagle combo set would be choice.
Valued Member
United States
332 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2020  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A silver medal and eagle combo set would be choice.

And I'm sure quite expensive.
United States
44 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2020  08:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add misfit to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Misfit: You sure you got a burnished? The cheapest burnished I see on eBay is $78. The bullion are around $40.

You're right, that is for bullion version, thanks for pointing that out. I haven't decided if I'm going to buy any ASE's other than proof this year, and maybe the 75th WWII release.
Learn More...
United States
90087 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2020  10:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
And I'm sure quite expensive.
I hope no more than buying them separately.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1459 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2020  08:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do we have any information as to what the following two items will look like?

TBD End of World War II 75th Anniversary Silver Medal
TBD Mayflower 400th Anniversary Silver Reverse Proof Medal

Thanks,
Ken
CCF member Member Since: 07/27/2008
Pillar of the Community
United States
629 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2020  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The "Basketball Hall of Fame 2020 Enhanced Uncirculated Clad Half Dollar Kids Set" must be in stock and shipping. Had a $45 charge on my credit card today.
Edited by RPT
08/01/2020 3:02 pm
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2020  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Same here RPT. $45 for the BB Kids set
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10620 Posts
 Posted 08/02/2020  12:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ooooh! My card was also charged for Kids' set. Looking forward to this one. Only Naismith set I bought.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1213 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2020  06:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I was perusing the U.S. Mint site and noticed that the Barbara Bush First Spouse gold coins are now on the schedule for August 20th. Not sure how long they've been on the schedule or if it was mentioned here already (but I don't see mention of it). Hoping that means we get a GHWB dollar coin on the schedule soon too.

Interesting that the mintage limit for the proof coin is 3,000 and the uncirculated is 2,000. That fits with the usual sales for FS coins, but the 2016 issues had a 15,000 limit across both options.

Also from the Mint's press release:

Quote:
The Barbara Bush First Spouse bronze medal will be included in the George H.W. Bush Presidential $1 Coin and First Spouse Medal Set and the George H.W. Bush Coin and Chronicles Set. Additional details will be announced prior to the release date. The Mint will announce the on-sale date for the George H.W. Bush Presidential $1 Coin later in the year.

So we are getting a C&C set. Looks to be an expensive end of the year for my Mint purchases!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1542 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2020  09:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With the current coin shortage, I'm beginning to wonder if some items just are not going to make it this year. I sure hope they don't skip the mint sets. That would be the worst outcome.
Learn More...
United States
90087 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2020  11:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So we are getting a C&C set.

Quote:
Looks to be an expensive end of the year for my Mint purchases!
Same. Take my money!
Valued Member
United States
233 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2020  12:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can someone let me no where can I buy a no mint mark American Eagle 2020 from? Thanks
Pillar of the Community
United States
1542 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2020  12:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any of the prominent reputable resellers would be a good choice.
https://www.bgasc.com/product/2020-...-eagles-1-oz
Page: of 10 Previous TopicReplies: 147 / Views: 8,997Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.16 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05