Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2013 $1 Radar And Star Note

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
 Posted 11/05/2019  11:46 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add CherryPicker1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Found this in my change a few years back, any thoughts on if its worth anything? Thanks!

Bedrock of the Community
United States
30412 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2019  04:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think that qualifies as a RADAR,does it?
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2592 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2019  07:06 am  Show Profile   Check silverwolf's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add silverwolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No, not a radar note, you would have to check the run size to see if the star adds any value.
Learn More...
United States
79272 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2019  09:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting find. A dollar, I would keep it until something more fun comes along.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4053 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2019  10:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not a radar. If you keep wild finds then by all means put it back. Otherwise release it. Always fun finding interesting notes in the wild.
ANA member: 3178122
NTCA member: 10118
Pillar of the Community
United States
4034 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2019  11:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not strictly speaking a radar, but personally I'd value it more as a keeper as opposed to anything I could buy with it at the local Dollar Tree....

Colligo ergo sum
Pillar of the Community
United States
686 Posts
 Posted 11/06/2019  11:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Daves Errors to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just a Star Note But its a lil interesting how the right side of the note is printed darker then the left side! or is it just the picture...
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.02 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05