Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

For Sale: 1935a $1 Silver Certificate Hawaii Overprint PMG65epq

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1120 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2019  6:34 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I purchased this note way back in July 1983. Last year in March, I sent it to PMG for grading and it received a Gem Uncirculated grade of 65 with the Exceptional Paper Quality (EPQ) designation.

You can look at this link if you want to verify the cert and see PMG's higher resolution photos with magnification capability.

The SC block is the most common block for the $1 SC Hawaii overprints. I recently purchased the less common PC block in a PMG66EPQ grade, so it's time for this one to find a new home.

The last 5 PMG65EPQ $1 SC Hawaii overprint SC block notes that were auctioned by Heritage Auctions (10/29-11/5/2019) went for an average price of $166.8 (this average includes HA's buyer's fee) or around $180 when shipping and the new 2.5% credit card fee are included.

I'm pricing this note at $175 with free shipping included. I'll accept personal check (must clear first) or PayPal.

Thanks for looking and please PM me with any questions!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3375 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2019  2:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2802 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2019  2:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdpmedia to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
2513 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2019  1:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful! Wish I owned it. PM previously sent.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1120 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2019  8:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadDog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Beautiful! Wish I owned it. PM previously sent.

Didn't receive a PM. Please try and send it again.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05