Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

For Sale: George VI High Grade Malayan Coinage: Silver And Bronze Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
285 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2019  09:33 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add sg93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello again!

I'd posted a similar listing months ago but it has since been removed. I've got quite a number of the silver 5, 10 and 20 cents, and a newly acquired hoard of square cents. Full sets(1919-1961) for the square cents can be provided. Some pictures in this link: https://coins123.imgbb.com/ , password: malaya. More to come!

I'm asking $6 for each silver 10 cent(1939-1945) and $4 for each small square cent(1943- 1961). I have some lower MS/high AUnc pieces too, if anyone would prefer. Price depends on the exact condition requested.

Single or small quantity purchases are regrettably not possible due to Paypal fees, even on shipping, as I'm posting from outside of the US and Europe, but i'd be happy to ship to a designated recipient if the parties involved know each other well enough with all necessary co-ordination after receipt to be arranged and conducted between the involved parties.

I will waive or discount S&H depending on the total transaction value and to the best of my ability.

Thanks in advance for your interest!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8398 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2019  11:07 am  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
sg93, Coins123 and Malaya or malaya does not work for me?
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Edited by TNG
12/09/2019 11:10 am
Valued Member
285 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2019  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sg93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, thanks for letting me know, I've reset the password, hope it works this time, password's still malaya. It's only for the coins1 album
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8398 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2019  10:51 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not working for me
My favorite album!
Valued Member
285 Posts
 Posted 12/09/2019  11:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sg93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry about that, I've changed the privacy settings now. Here's the direct link to the album: https://ibb.co/album/hOrRva
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8398 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2019  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That works now. Thanks
My favorite album!
Valued Member
285 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2019  8:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sg93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful! I will be posting more pictures gradually, stay tuned
Pillar of the Community
Canada
675 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2019  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Panda to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very nice coins!
Valued Member
285 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2019  11:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sg93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Posted some new photos!
Valued Member
285 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2019  06:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sg93 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Photos of MS 64-66 worthy silver coins are up! Just to put it out there, the square cents were minted sporadically for only a few years, and though their high mintages imply that they are common, these issues were all there was to circulate, and saving rolls for collection was highly improbable in the countries these circulated, given the economic backdrop. It's difficult to compare them with Lincoln cents which appear abundant in BU grades, IMO.
Edited by sg93
12/20/2019 06:54 am
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05