Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Jacob's Roll Hunting Finds

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 288 / Views: 12,799Next Topic
Page: of 20
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2021  7:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went to the bank, but they said it would be in next week Tuesday, as the person who usually orders was not there. I got $80 in quarters though, and found two lower mintage quarters, and a dented up 1967 quarter; no W's or silver.
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2021  09:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will also try to order a box of quarters next time I go to the bank.
Pillar of the Community
United States
825 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2021  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking forward to seeing what you find!
Elliot Mitchell
Experienced coin roll hunter with 5+ years in the hobby
My Registry Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/334324/
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/408555
ANA # 3204217
CONECA # Y-6505
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  7:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got the box of nickels, the quarters will come in two weeks; so far, just 2 newer Canadian nickels, and one 1940's nickel, and a handful of 1950's nickels. Almost 75% done with the box; it was a weird box, the rolls were from two different companies. Hopefully I will find more finds later tonight.
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2021  09:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I finished the box; no silver or Buffalo nickels; I ended up only keeping the 1940's nickels and Canadian nickels, the rest are going back to the bank. I have to pay my parents back, as they helped me get the box. So I dumped the 1950's back into the bag going back to the bank.
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2021  10:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I ended up only keeping the 1940's nickels and Canadian nickels, the rest are going back to the bank. I have to pay my parents back, as they helped me get the box.
Wise choice.
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  5:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just picked up the $500 in quarters; they look very promising; multiple 2019 and 2020 enders, and a low mintage ender also.
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  8:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not half way through yet, but I have lots of 1976 quarters, and a pile of some quarters with cool designs that are in fairly good condition; so far the best keepers are only two lower mintage quarters (a 2010 Yellowstone quarter and a 2012 volcano quarter). I estimate I have went through 20-25 rolls so far.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
942 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2021  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hope the remainder has some good stuff. Good luck!
-makecents-
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2021  10:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No W's or silvers, but I found some assorted finds (low mintage 2009's/2010's/2011's/2012's, bicentennials, a blue painted quarter that looks cool, some shiny State Quarters, and a possible die crack quarter). I will take a picture of the possible die crack quarter to post on here later. I am still happy with my finds.
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2021  10:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice mixture!

By the way, I removed "Cent" from the topic title since this thread has evolved beyond them.
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2021  06:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you jbuck; the thought had crossed my mind, but I had no clue how to remove the word cent, so I appreciate you doing it. Also I ordered a box of cents, it should come in two weeks. I think after the cents, I may order a box of nickels also.
Page: of 20 Previous TopicReplies: 288 / Views: 12,799Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.43 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: