Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Jacob's Cent Roll Hunting Finds

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 49 / Views: 2,317Next Topic
Page: of 4
Learn More...
United States
89942 Posts
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2020  12:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I searched through the rolls; I found a 1939 nickel, a 1940 nickel, and a 1982 Canadian nickel. In the cents I found a 1946 King George penny and a 1919 Wheat cent. It seems like wheat cents are getting tougher to find.
Edited by tencentpenny
07/31/2020 12:20 pm
Learn More...
United States
89942 Posts
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2020  11:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am going to the bank later today; hopefully I will be able to get more coins.
Learn More...
United States
89942 Posts
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2020  3:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Went to the bank yesterday, and got $40 in quarters, a roll of cents from the post office, and two rolls of cents from the gas station; went to the bank again today, and got $10 in cents and $30 in nickels. In about two days, I will search the quarters, and in three days, I will search the rest of the coins.
Learn More...
United States
89942 Posts
 Posted 08/05/2020  3:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
In about two days, I will search the quarters, and in three days, I will search the rest of the coins.
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 08/08/2020  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I searched all of the rolls; nothing in the quarters, three 1939 nickels in the nickel rolls, and two Canadian pennies plus six wheat cents in the cent rolls. Overall it was a fun hunt.
Learn More...
United States
89942 Posts
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2020  10:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got $100 in dimes and $3 in cents today; I will search them in three days.
Learn More...
United States
89942 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2020  10:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I got $100 in dimes and $3 in cents today; I will search them in three days.
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2020  5:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went back to the bank, and got a box of cents ($25), a couple loose rolls of cents, and a few loose rolls of nickels. I will be searching these soon.
Learn More...
United States
89942 Posts
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2020  2:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I searched the $100 in dimes, and did not find anything. In about two days I will search the cents and nickels.
Learn More...
United States
89942 Posts
 Posted 08/14/2020  2:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I searched the $100 in dimes, and did not find anything.

Quote:
In about two days I will search the cents and nickels.
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 49 / Views: 2,317Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05