Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Jacob's Roll Hunting Finds

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 348 / Views: 18,971Next Topic
Page: of 24
Learn More...
United States
112066 Posts
 Posted 12/19/2021  12:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
We picked up the two boxes today, but I must wait to open them at my aunt's house.
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 12/21/2021  8:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got $10 in cents, and $10 in nickels, and I found a 1939 nickel, some wheat cents, and a few Canadian pennies.
Learn More...
United States
112066 Posts
 Posted 12/22/2021  09:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds!

Wheaties are always fun, but a 1939 nickel is pretty sweet.
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 12/25/2021  12:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found two silver dimes in a box today, and I still have some more rolls to go through. So far, the dime box has been amazing!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1078 Posts
 Posted 12/25/2021  12:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That does sound like an amazing box!

Congrats!
Elliot Mitchell
Experienced coin roll hunter with 5+ years in the hobby
My Registry Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/334324/
My IS Type Set: http://goccf.com/t/411655
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/408555
My Ebay Store: https://www.ebay.com/usr/coinhunter...047675.l2559
ANA # 3204217, CONECA # Y-6505
Pillar of the Community
United States
1126 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2021  12:28 am  Show Profile   Check sheldius's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add sheldius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's great. Wish my bank would give me any change at all. I'd even settle for modern dollar coins at this point. Finally a coin counter opened in my neighborhood, and I can get a pick up bank. LOL.
Learn More...
United States
112066 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2021  09:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I found two silver dimes in a box today, and I still have some more rolls to go through. So far, the dime box has been amazing!
Outstanding!

Good luck with the remaining!
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2021  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The dime box was the best; the quarter box had no W's or silver; the rest of the assorted boxes were okay; got a possible 1916-D Mercury head dime from my friend at the gas station, which if it is, is a very rare coin. It is so worn down, that I am not 100% sure.
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2022  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My dad helped me look at the Mercury dime under a loupe, it was not a 1916, I think it was a 1918. I also found a 1962-D silver dime in another $50 in dimes from my bank; dimes have been awesome for me recently.
Learn More...
United States
112066 Posts
 Posted 01/01/2022  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds!

I suppose the near-hit on a 1916-D got your heart racing!
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2022  09:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It definitely got my heart racing; it was a good feeling for a minute or two.
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2022  10:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I searched some nickels, and the best find was a WW2 nickel with an S mint mark; can't remember the year of the nickel now, but I will take a look at it when I get a chance.
Learn More...
United States
112066 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
564 Posts
 Posted 01/05/2022  1:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My birthday is on January 9, and I know that I am at the least getting a box of quarters and a box of cents; I also have some more cents to look through from Christmas.
Learn More...
United States
112066 Posts
Page: of 24 Previous TopicReplies: 348 / Views: 18,971Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: