Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Jacob's Roll Hunting Finds

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 427 / Views: 27,300Next Topic
Page: of 29
Learn More...
United States
118429 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
629 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2022  6:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I got this from the gas station today; it has been years since I have seen a N.F. dime roll. I love the wrapping paper on this roll.
Learn More...
United States
118429 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2022  09:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I got this from the gas station today; it has been years since I have seen a N.F. dime roll. I love the wrapping paper on this roll.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
629 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Unfortunately there was no silver in that dime roll. I did find a silver WW2 nickel though; I also have been slowly searching the cents, and have pulled out a few wheat cents and a 1960 cent so far.
Learn More...
United States
118429 Posts
 Posted 09/29/2022  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Unfortunately there was no silver in that dime roll.

Quote:
I did find a silver WW2 nickel though;

Quote:
I also have been slowly searching the cents, and have pulled out a few wheat cents and a 1960 cent so far.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
629 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2022  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am going to be dumping at least $300 I would estimate in nickels and dimes soon at the bank. I hope to get some more coins then.
Learn More...
United States
118429 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
629 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2022  8:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It turned out to be $347.04; I got $150 in halves, and $150 in quarters, and the $47 in cash. Only found one interesting half dollar, someone marked on it CRH LOL, so that was discouraging, most of these halves have been searched probably. In the quarters, no W's or silver. I did keep a few cool quarters (1976, 2009-2012, etc.) though.
Learn More...
United States
118429 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2022  09:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not a total loss. I hope you have better luck next time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
629 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2022  10:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got a 1943-P silver WW2 nickel from McDonald's today; silver in change is still out there.
Valued Member
United States
356 Posts
 Posted 10/08/2022  12:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpeedDemonND to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Something is better than nothing. Hopefully you'll find more next time.
Learn More...
United States
118429 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2022  12:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I got a 1943-P silver WW2 nickel from McDonald's today; silver in change is still out there.
Outstanding!
Pillar of the Community
United States
629 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2022  8:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't go to the bank this week, as my school had to temporarily close, because a lot of people got sick. I may be sick, I am not sure yet, as I came into contact with a staff member who was sick. Hopefully I will be able to do some coin organizing though.
Learn More...
United States
118429 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
629 Posts
 Posted 11/01/2022  4:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got $100 in quarters, $20 in halves, $10-$20 in cents, and a $10 star note from my bank today. I looked up the star note, it is a common date one, so I will spend it. I will look through the coins sometime soon probably. Sorry I have not posted for a while, I have been busy with school. I will update this thread if I find any cool coins.
Page: of 29 Previous TopicReplies: 427 / Views: 27,300Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: