Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Jacob's Cent Roll Hunting Finds

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 105 / Views: 4,716Next Topic
Page: of 7
Valued Member
United States
338 Posts
 Posted 02/23/2021  6:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got some dimes and quarters (I will hopefully get more cents tomorrow), and found a 1961-D silver dime.
Learn More...
United States
98189 Posts
Valued Member
United States
338 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2021  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today, I got a box of cents ($25), and a few rolls of nickels. I will be searching them soon.
Learn More...
United States
98189 Posts
Valued Member
United States
338 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  09:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I searched through 40 rolls (I am saving 10 rolls for another day); I found some wheat cents and Canadian cents, and a 1960 cent that could be a small date. I am happy with my finds.
Learn More...
United States
98189 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
2197 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  8:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

I searched through 40 rolls (I am saving 10 rolls for another day); I found some wheat cents and Canadian cents, and a 1960 cent that could be a small date.

That coin has eluded me my entire life. One of my goals is to find one in circulation someday. I've found about 45 1960-D small dates, but never the Philly.
CRH Nickeloholic. 1,300,000 nickels searched in five years! Already have found THREE complete Jefferson sets!
Valued Member
United States
119 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2021  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Check Akkdayam's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Akkdayam to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just fished reading through the tread and will be waiting for the next post
When you buy on eBay make sure you don't get it then realize you bought the wrong thing 3 minutes later - me

Valued Member
United States
338 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  2:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just looked at the 1960 cent, and it actually has a D mint mark. I just wanted to correct that; thank you everyone for the support; I am going to try to get some halves today.
Valued Member
United States
338 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  3:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I went to the bank, they had no halves this week, so I got $80 in nickels, and $70 in quarters. I will post what I find, and hopefully there will be some enders also.
Valued Member
United States
338 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  4:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I just found my second W quarter; it is the war in the Pacific one. Also just got a 1976 ender.
Learn More...
United States
98189 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2021  5:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I just found my second W quarter; it is the war in the Pacific one. Also just got a 1976 ender.
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
338 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2021  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I also found a 1943-P World War 2 nickel, and some 1940's and 1950's nickels. I also found two 1939 nickels (no mintmark; Philadelphia).
Learn More...
United States
98189 Posts
Valued Member
United States
338 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2021  09:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I searched two boxes of cents, and $100 in halves; nothing in the halves, but I found some Canadian pennies and wheat cents; I even found some dimes in the cent rolls.

Page: of 7 Previous TopicReplies: 105 / Views: 4,716Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.83 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05