Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Jacob's Cent Roll Hunting Finds

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 193 / Views: 8,434Next Topic
Page: of 13
Valued Member
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2021  7:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I finished both boxes; I will be dumping the quarters, no silver, or W's. I will dump the State Quarters also, so I can get more coins. The cents were good though.
Valued Member
United States
142 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2021  9:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reedbeard08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Holy cow, is your bank in an LCS? Or are you just rolling through rolls like it's your job? Either way, kudos to you and some very nice finds here. Thanks for the inspiration!
Valued Member
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2021  8:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I currently live with my parents, and don't have a job (I am on disability); I have an amazing set up with my bank; I didn't even order a box of dimes, and they had an extra one that they gave me when I dumped most of my quarters today. I also got a sack full of loose nickel and cent rolls. It was about $320 in coins I think; I still have to search through the cents and one nickel roll (I already have found some amazing finds from this batch, including a silver dime ender and a WW2 nickel, plus a handful of pre-1960's).

Valued Member
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 04/11/2021  09:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got my stimulus check, and went to the bank, and got $600 in coins and the remainder in $1 bills and $20 bills; I got $300 in halves and $300 in small dollar coins; in the halves, there was no silver. In the small dollar coins, I am mainly looking for foreign coins, like the Canadian $1 coin. I love finding foreign coins.
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
Valued Member
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2021  11:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That silver dime ender was the only silver in the box of dimes, but I am very happy to find it.
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2021  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That silver dime ender was the only silver in the box of dimes, but I am very happy to find it.
As would I!
Valued Member
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 04/12/2021  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A friend of mine gave me some rolls of coins, and I found a 2006-P dollar coin which is worth $1.50, some wheat cents, some older nickels, and a 1999 Susan B. Anthony dollar coin.
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2021  09:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A friend of mine gave me some rolls of coins, and I found a 2006-P dollar coin which is worth $1.50, some wheat cents, some older nickels, and a 1999 Susan B. Anthony dollar coin.
Nice finds!
Valued Member
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2021  10:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I kept the Susan B. Anthony dollar coin because 1999 is my birth year; also I think that they are lower mintage that year.
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
Valued Member
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2021  7:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got $700 worth of dimes and quarters; I will be searching the coins soon. I also have some dollar coin rolls to go through, and cents.
Valued Member
United States
414 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2021  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No silver, but one W quarter.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4940 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2021  08:49 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice on the W quarter. I'm still on the lookout for one.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
https://www.coincommunity.com/forum...IC_ID=303507
Learn More...
United States
102028 Posts
Page: of 13 Previous TopicReplies: 193 / Views: 8,434Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05