Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Jacob's Cent Roll Hunting Finds

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 125 / Views: 5,594Next Topic
Page: of 9
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got some quarters and dimes, and found 1960 and 1964 silver dimes, and another W quarter (San Antonio missions).
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2021  7:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I also have been searching some cents, and found a 1957 young queen Elizabeth Canadian penny, and some wheat cents. Those are my finds from the cents so far; I still have more to search.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4416 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2021  01:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm by no means a pro and will never claim to be...just my 2 cents
A smile costs nothing to give or receive....GF
If it's not hockey, it's not a sport
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2021  11:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found these two Wheat cent enders yesterday.

Learn More...
United States
99495 Posts
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 05/03/2021  10:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got four shiny 2021-D cents for change at McDonalds. I kept them, as those are the first 2021 cents I have seen.
Learn More...
United States
99495 Posts
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2021  06:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I recently searched some cents and nickels; I found some older nickels, some wheats, and some Canadian cents; also I searched a friend's coin jar, and found some old nickels, some wheat cents, and some Canadian cents. I also save any possible error coins, basically any coin that catches my eye that looks off.
Learn More...
United States
99495 Posts
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2021  5:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got $300 in dimes (including a box of dimes), and some nickels and cents. I will look through them once I make some space in my bedroom. Also got a roll of cents at the grocery store, brand new 2020-D enders; I will sell the roll on eBay.
Edited by tencentpenny
05/11/2021 5:27 pm
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2021  11:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So far, I searched the dimes, and found a 1954-D silver dime in around $300 in dimes (to me, just that one silver dime made it all worth it).
Learn More...
United States
99495 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2021  08:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
to me, just that one silver dime made it all worth it
Indeed! Very nice!
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2021  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got some more coins today (I found a 1940 nickel in the last batch, and am saving the cents for another time); the bank teller told me there is another coin shortage, and I know she is right because all of the tellers are very nice, and always give me lots of coins. She gave me a good amount of coins today, but probably for a while I will not be able to get many coins. I will stash some of these rolls away for over time to search through.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2243 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2021  4:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

the bank teller told me there is another coin shortage

Out of curiosity what bank told you this? One of the Chase branches near me said the same thing, but the other Chase branches, along with Wells Fargo and US Bank said nothing about a new "coin shortage"... I had zero problems getting my normal amounts of coins at Wells Fargo this past Wednesday (I get most of my coins there as they always have more coin on hand than my other banks).
CRH Nickeloholic. 1,300,000 nickels searched in five years! Already have found THREE complete Jefferson sets!
Valued Member
United States
360 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2021  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tencentpenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A bank called Town bank, in Southeastern Wisconsin.
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 125 / Views: 5,594Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05