Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Is There A Youtube Channel Out There About Coins That You Like?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3680 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  09:57 am Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Is there a Numismatic channel out there where the host isn't full of crap? I've browsed some channels and even with my limited knowledge I can tell when someone is talking out of their butt. I'm a visual learner so I'm just looking for someplace to go. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I'm not interested In errors. Just a general wide net over all US coinage.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Edited by chafemasterj
12/31/2019 10:01 am
Valued Member
Canada
169 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  12:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numis-Northerner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There are quite a few good ones, but I just tried to post some but I don't think the posting direct names is allowed.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3680 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

So, you're looking for some kind of Coin Help on uTube?

Someone who shares knowledge on a particular subject then shifts gears the next episode and talks about something else. Like a classroom presentation.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
16248 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Forget Youtube, try here

https://nnp.wustl.edu/library/multi...1988&take=50

David Lisot Has been shooting videos of interviews with different collector/dealers and recording the educational presentations at the ANA and other major shows for over 30 years. If all of the videos are on here you have over 1000 hours of viewing available.
Gary Schmidt
Pillar of the Community
United States
841 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  2:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

There is a vast amount of information here.
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
20335 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  2:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yep he's the guy you always see at the big shows pushing the video camera around on the tripod with wheels.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3680 Posts
 Posted 12/31/2019  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys. Look forward to watching.

Edit: I've watched a couple. This is just what I was looking for.
Edited by chafemasterj
01/01/2020 09:57 am
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05