Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 US Coins In Circulation.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 72 / Views: 5,661Next Topic
Page: of 5
Pillar of the Community
United States
1852 Posts
 Posted 04/08/2020  8:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found my first 2020 cent, while walking the dog I found it on the floor.
Learn More...
United States
86443 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2020  10:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I received a "bat coin" in change today.

Quote:
I found my first 2020 cent, while walking the dog I found it on the floor.
Nice finds!
Valued Member
United States
341 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2020  2:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my first 2020 ATB Quarter in change this morning,
a 2020-D Weir Farm.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Edited by DeputyMax
05/07/2020 2:13 pm
Learn More...
United States
86443 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
586 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2020  9:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm picking new coins off the ground pretty regularly now. one night last week I found one of each 2020 coin (quarter dime nickel & cent) somewhere on my nightly travels.
Learn More...
United States
86443 Posts
Valued Member
United States
131 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2020  2:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add collectorplay to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found 3 of my first 2020 pennies in the south Charlotte area in change this week. Soon time to hit the banks for rolls.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10448 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2020  08:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still nothing here... but also, it's not like I've been out and about doing lots of cash transactions recently.
United States
34 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2020  09:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Riellyscions to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got a 2020 dime the other day in change.
Learn More...
United States
86443 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2020  09:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Got a 2020 dime the other day in change.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
728 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2020  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ballyhoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Five months and 11 days into the year and I got my first. A Weir Farms Philadelphia quarter I'd say to be an MS64. Which is both a surprise and odd that no cents have turned up yet as in the past I've gotten them around early March.
ANA member
PAN Member

there's no problems only solutions - the late, great John Lennon
Valued Member
United States
341 Posts
 Posted 05/11/2020  6:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
it's not like I've been out and about doing lots of cash transactions recently.

Same here. In fact, I consider it a small miracle that I've found the two 2020's that I have.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Learn More...
United States
86443 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2020  08:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Five months and 11 days into the year and I got my first. A Weir Farms Philadelphia quarter I'd say to be an MS64.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
859 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2020  10:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverRoosevelt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today, I found my first 2020 quarter, the National Park of America Samoa. I went to a bank, asking for Weir Farm rolls (since I wanted to obtain one if the launch ceremony had happened as planned). The tellers didn't have any, but I saw they had new rolls of quarters, and I noticed the two bats, so I bought one roll. I gave the tellers a printout of the Weir Farm design, asking them to keep an eye out for rolls of that quarter, and to let me know if a roll comes their way.

I cracked open the roll to look for a 2020-W quarter, but this was a solid roll of 2020-P coins, so I placed one in my America the Beautiful Quarters folder, filling the first hole of 2020. I plan to spend the rest.

I still haven't found a 2020 nickel or dime. Hopefully that changes soon.
Edited by SilverRoosevelt
05/28/2020 12:01 pm
Learn More...
United States
86443 Posts
Page: of 5 Previous TopicReplies: 72 / Views: 5,661Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.92 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05