Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2020 US Coins In Circulation.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 137 / Views: 10,960Next Topic
Page: of 10
Valued Member
United States
203 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2020  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Salt River... looks like George got a little scuff, though

Learn More...
United States
92254 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1255 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2020  09:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still have yet to find any 2020 coins in circulation. I did see one of the American Samoa coins in the wild but it belonged to someone else.

Granted I prefer contactless payment whenever possible, but over the past month I have paid in cash on a few occasions for the first time since February and obtained some change. I expect that this will be the first year I don't obtain any coins in circulation from the current calendar year.
Valued Member
United States
73 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2020  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EDM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live in the mid-south and about half of our change is currently 2020 coinage.
Valued Member
United States
64 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2020  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add msl2196 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been seeing a lot of 2020 coins. However, I live in a place (in the East) that nearly always gets P-mint coins, whereas this year, I'm seeing all D-mint coins.
Valued Member
United States
203 Posts
 Posted 11/11/2020  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live in New England if that means anything... Taxachusetts to be specific.
Valued Member
United States
203 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2020  9:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2020 Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller (P)

Learn More...
United States
92254 Posts
Pillar of the Community
708 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2020  3:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today I received the 2020D National Park quarter.

It is the one with the bats on it.

Now all I need is the Weir farm and Tallgrass Prairie.

Of course the search is still on for all the quarters from the philly mint.
Edited by ckrakowski
11/21/2020 3:57 pm
Valued Member
United States
358 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2020  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've barely dealt with change this year since the pandemic hit (everybody wants you to pay with plastic) so I haven't had a chance to receive change, let alone check it.
Learn More...
United States
92254 Posts
Pillar of the Community
708 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2020  02:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
(everybody wants you to pay with plastic)

Most stores around me have signs that say Pay with exact change or a card please.
Edited by ckrakowski
11/22/2020 02:19 am
Valued Member
United States
203 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2020  1:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Without getting into the whole COVID debate, all I will say is Dunkin Donuts takes my cash and gives me back change. The clerk usually has on gloves anyway. GREAT source for 2020 coins!
Pillar of the Community
United States
902 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2020  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add atticguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's at that point of the year now when I have to decide if I should keep waiting for my missing 2020 coins to 'pop up' or if I should start looking on eBay.
I'm feeling that if I do get some 2020's in change at this point that they'd probably already be in rough shape. Of course, if I DO buy something online I know that I'll get the same item in change while I'm waiting for the purchased item to come in the mail.
I know that most of you already know this, but this year has been pretty bleak for getting nice coins in change.

PS: Nells250 , congrats on finding an outlet!
Edited by atticguy
11/22/2020 5:18 pm
Valued Member
United States
136 Posts
 Posted 11/25/2020  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add collectorplay to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Since about May or June in the Carolina's I've been seeing 2020 coins, especially pennies. Other than in circulation, local banks didn't seem to have 2020 penny rolls. Today however I was able to get $10 in new 2020 pennies from a local bank.(I save mint rolls for myself and my grandson)
Edited by collectorplay
11/25/2020 12:01 pm
Page: of 10 Previous TopicReplies: 137 / Views: 10,960Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.87 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05