Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2013 * Note Duplicate Serial Number Project To Find Matched Pairs

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 238 / Views: 26,304Next Topic
Page: of 16
Learn More...
United States
103571 Posts
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2021  01:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crittercuts to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
With the value of these are say one in average condition if I had a match to someones
United States
45 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2021  02:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kaxaba to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
With the value of these are say one in average condition if I had a match to someones

In my opinion not much. Thinking because of the educational nature and community support this thread has gained. Probably a decent amount of charity that went on between those swapping notes to complete twin sets. I don't think they added a premium so other could complete the set. Probably charged shipping. Just my opinion
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2021  1:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Now What to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How can I get my serial number on the list?
Learn More...
United States
103571 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
3312 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2021  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Welcome to CCF. Go to the very first post of this thread and click on the photo of the magazine article by Ed Zegers. It has his contact information there. Good luck.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
380 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2021  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Snoopydoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Also scroll up a little, and see how the project has adjusted to only adding notes from the first print run. But if you match one from the other runs on the list, they will still help you match up with the other owner.

United States
4 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2021  09:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Now What to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the info. I contacted them on Monday and received a reply from Karol that they are not adding anything to the list that is not the first run; he did say they may start up again at a later date. I am new to al this and was excited about finding one and was just hoping to get mine on the list.

I'll just hang on to mine and see if later down the road the serial number can be added.

Again, thanks for the info.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2021  10:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KnightsVending to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't explain how exciting it was getting my first note after seeing the youtube video, finding these forums, putting a username to CR>NV, submitting my bill ( which I now know was just a waste of time) cruising through 10 pages of adrenaline as I see how the matches came about over the last year... Only for it all to completely drain reading that they stopped the project. Your big mistake was giving away 2 matches, now the rest will be lost to history. The silver lining is that the handful of matches that exist will be more sought after.

Learn More...
United States
103571 Posts
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2021  7:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ziggy1369 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a 2013 star note that has a duplicate somewhere B07301832* I16 I4 2
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  4:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Highelf60 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I have 42 of these star notes and was wondering how can I add them to the list. Sorry if I'm not doing this right its my frist time here.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Highelf60 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi to all I need help figuring this out
Pillar of the Community
United States
3312 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  5:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hi to all I need help figuring this out.

Welcome to CCF.
It's going to require some reading on your part. Approximately two or three pages back, on this thread, look for comments by member Snoopydoo. It's really an interesting thread. I actually recommend that you read the entire thread.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2021  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Highelf60 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi can any one tell me if they are still doing this project
Page: of 16 Previous TopicReplies: 238 / Views: 26,304Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05