Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2013 * Note Duplicate Serial Number Project To Find Matched Pairs

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 253 / Views: 31,378Next Topic
Page: of 17
Canada
28 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2021  9:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add PastExpiry to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 2013B star note database lives on!

I have stepped in to keep updating the Zegers/Winograd database.

The database (spreadsheet) was last updated by Karol Winograd on October 1, 2021,
and I have given it a new home at:
https://project2013b.blogspot.com/

Detailed information can be found in the first post:
https://project2013b.blogspot.com/2...welcome.html

For the past week I have received some invaluable feedback and suggestions
from Mr. Winograd himself. The website is now LIVE.

Submitting the serial numbers of any 2013B star notes that you own can now
be done though an online form at
https://project2013b.blogspot.com/p/submit.html

If you find any bugs or have any suggestions for the website, feel free
to drop me a line through the website's contact page at
https://project2013b.blogspot.com/p...strator.html

Pillar of the Community
United States
3449 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2021  12:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good to hear.
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2021  09:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have stepped in to keep updating the Zegers/Winograd database.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3449 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2021  12:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This pair of duplicated serial numbers sold recently. A BEP error from approximately 50 years ago. Strong prices. I've included the auction description.

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
384 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2021  1:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Snoopydoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very interesting Steve.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2021  08:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kasper001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Have you noticed, both notes have the same Face Plate Numbers and the same Back Plate Numbers. As the plate numbers repeat every four sheets, What happened to the three notes between those two auctioned off..? Or are there more notes with this serial number in existence?
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
Chile
2 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2021  08:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ange1011 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tengo 2013 serie b07079058* no se adjuntar fotos. Mi wsp +*** Private information removed by Staff. Please do not post your address/email/phone number etc. *** soy de chile

I have 2013 series b07079058 * no photos are attached. My wsp is from Chile
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
384 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2021  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Snoopydoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hola y bienvenido "Ange1011", si subes un par de mensajes a uno por "PastExpiry", puedes introducir tu nota en la base de datos de coordinadores de nuevos proyectos. Creo que no es necesario que subas fotos hasta que se produzca una posible coincidencia. ¡Me alegro de ver a alguien de Chile aquí! Yo viví en Santiago de Chile hace muchos años, ¡un país precioso! Lamentablemente mi español es malo ahora, y tengo que usar un sitio web de traducción.

Hello and welcome "Ange1011", if you upload a couple of messages to one by "PastExpiry", you can enter your note in the database of coordinators of new projects. I don't think you need to upload photos until there is a possible match. Glad to see someone from Chile here! I lived in Santiago de Chile many years ago, a beautiful country! Unfortunately my Spanish is bad now, and I have to use a translation website.
Learn More...
United States
106502 Posts
Chile
2 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2021  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ange1011 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Gracias pero no puedo subir la foto y no se transformar 9 4533 4181 por favor wsp
Chile
2 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2021  10:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ange1011 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ayuda
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
384 Posts
 Posted 11/03/2021  10:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Snoopydoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Page: of 17 Previous TopicReplies: 253 / Views: 31,378Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: