Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Zegers/Winograd Project - 2013 * Note Duplicate Serial Number Project To Find Matched Pairs

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 296 / Views: 47,115Next Topic
Page: of 20
Pillar of the Community
United States
569 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2022  11:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mikev50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
found it -----
Pillar of the Community
United States
3812 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2022  3:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
found it -----

Does this mean you found a match, or merely found the online list of serial numbers ?
Pillar of the Community
United States
569 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2022  10:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mikev50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
found the online serial nunbers---
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2022  11:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hero2511 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mikev50 where did you find the list can u send me the link please
Pillar of the Community
United States
1916 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2022  01:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to see someone has this up already, Here are my finds so far. I have searched $28,400 One dollar bills and found 23 Qualifying Star Notes. That includes a few from tellers and store cashiers. Plus I purchased 2. Enjoy.

"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Pillar of the Community
United States
569 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2022  02:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mikev50 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
United States
3812 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2022  05:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks mikey.

Is there anyway to edit your title to include the series (2013) and add the word "star" ?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1916 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2022  2:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Mikev50, I have a friend who matched another note and no one has contacted him yet. its been a couple months since he uploaded his note. Who do we contact to inform them there is another match. Does anyone have an email to contact the owner of this site that has the project?
Thanks for any help.
"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Pillar of the Community
United States
1916 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2022  6:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Where the heck are you all finding $100 packs of 2013B Star Notes?
"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
412 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2022  8:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Snoopydoo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Where the heck are you all finding $100 packs of 2013B Star Notes?

It's been very hard lately to find anyone with full BEP Straps of these, for sale, at a reasonable price. The last one I found was on eBay a few months ago. Before that, its been more than a year since I've found any, anywhere. A couple people have been selling the notes individually out of a BEP Strap they have, at a very high price tag per note.

I'm guessing here, but I think there are still some out there, but those owners may not know about the project, nor realize what they have. Maybe some collectors passed away, and whomever inherited their collections don't know what they have, nor are they interested in numismatics. Who knows.

That's why we have to keep spreading the word.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1916 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2022  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add arby96 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Searched $2000 in Ones, Just pulled another qualifying Star Note. No Match yet.

"LOVE THE HUNT!"
Page: of 20 Previous TopicReplies: 296 / Views: 47,115Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: