Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

German Notgeld Collector Of 46 Years, From Uk.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 363 / Views: 11,738Next Topic
Page: of 25
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
560 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2020  7:49 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Posts will be a little slower to go up for a time, as I am writing a new notgeld book!
Here is a lovely looking piece I just stumbled upon:

You can see from the excellent graphic, what type of business issued this note.
Learn More...
United States
88634 Posts
 Posted 07/04/2020  12:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We will take what we can get.

Good luck with the book!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
560 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2020  5:25 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is the reverse side:

Where it says 'Nur gultig'....it means 'only valid' (in the store)
Learn More...
United States
88634 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
560 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2020  6:25 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a nice looking 1 BILLION mark note (1,000,000,000,000m):

It has a nice low serial number too.
Learn More...
United States
88634 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2020  11:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here is a nice looking 1 BILLION mark note (1,000,000,000,000m):
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
805 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2020  01:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ScotsGreyhound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great 1 billion Mark @notgeldman. I like that embossed 'dry seal' detail.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
560 Posts
 Posted 07/12/2020  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks @jbuck & @Scotsgreyhound.
Here is the 2 Billion Ueberlingen note from the same 'set', again with the raised stampmark or 'Praegestempel'!:

Learn More...
United States
88634 Posts
 Posted 07/13/2020  11:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here is the 2 Billion Ueberlingen note from the same 'set', again with the raised stampmark or 'Praegestempel'!:
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
560 Posts
 Posted 07/14/2020  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A dramatic graphic here on a lovely note from Ehrenfriedersdorf:

It is from a set of 7 pieces.
Learn More...
United States
88634 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
560 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2020  7:58 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This note from Altona looks more like the 'usual' banknote design:

It is valid for exactly 1 month. (10th Oktober 1923 - 10 November 1923). Face value is 5,000,000,000m
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
560 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2020  2:36 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a nice looking comical set of 3, issued in Teterow:

Learn More...
United States
88634 Posts
United States
45 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2020  2:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JDcompy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just wanted to take a moment and say thanks for being awesome -I saw what you posted on page 1 about people on your site just asking you to do a bunch of valuations so they could make a buck. That's a real shame. To be honest, I have 0 idea what any of my items are worth and, while I might be curious about one or two pieces, I've NEVER looked at collecting as a means to make money. I just collect what I think looks really cool and do it for the passion of enjoying my collection for what it is and how it looks. I don't care if my collection is valued at a thousand dollars or one dollar. I just love the fun of it :)
Page: of 25 Previous TopicReplies: 363 / Views: 11,738Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05