Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

German Notgeld Collector Of 46 Years, From Uk.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 626 / Views: 23,010Next Topic
Page: of 42
Learn More...
United States
98038 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  2:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A set of 6 from Sulza, Bad......as we collectors would alphabetically see these as. The 25pf piece usually has a 'valid until' date in the bottom right corner. But it is missing on this scarcer variant piece which I have enlarged
Very interetsing!

Quote:
What about these 2?
On the second one: Gutshein is smaller and the two 25 on the right are a different style number. Subtle differences in the artwork around the borders.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
705 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  2:56 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Correct! The more you look at the borders, the more differences you notice. Most people don't spot the border differences - so you are doing really well. I'll post a scan or 2 this evening.....
Learn More...
United States
98038 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  3:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
so you are doing really well.
Thank you.

Quote:
I'll post a scan or 2 this evening.....
Excellent! Hopefully I can make it by this weekend. If not, I hope someone else will have a crack at it! Just in case I will "slow my scroll" to avoid spoilers.

Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
705 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
One of the several border differences, that most people would never even think existed:

Learn More...
United States
98038 Posts
 Posted 01/25/2021  09:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
One of the several border differences, that most people would never even think existed:
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
705 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2021  4:36 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This note has 6 different variant types. The differences are very very minute and all are in the border design:

(I only have 1 scan to hand though and can't at the moment find another different one...............I'll have to keep my eyes out unless someone else has a similar piece they can upload and we can then compare them?

Learn More...
United States
98038 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2021  11:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This note has 6 different variant types. The differences are very very minute and all are in the border design:

Quote:
I'll have to keep my eyes out unless someone else has a similar piece they can upload and we can then compare them?
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
705 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2021  3:52 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Spending a little time on my own notgeld.com forum.......but hopefully I post again..........
Learn More...
United States
98038 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
705 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2021  4:43 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks @jbuck and everyone for your patience....... TG-M
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
705 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2021  8:14 pm  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A lovely looking Austrian notgeld from Murau. It features 'Krampus'!!

I don't know why, but I do like to see notes like this and ones with the devil on them!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4341 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2021  09:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
de9C-vACsvc
Colligo ergo sum
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
705 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2021  10:56 am  Show Profile   Check notgeldman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add notgeldman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent!
Learn More...
United States
98038 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2021  08:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A lovely looking Austrian notgeld from Murau. It features 'Krampus'!!
Outstanding!
Valued Member
United States
345 Posts
 Posted 03/03/2021  1:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jay1234 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi notgeldman. I recently came across this note from Paulinzella. At first I thought it was the rarer variety (1053.1a) with the "3" missing from the 31 of the date. Then I realized that the 3 seems to be misprinted at an angle over the 1. Wondering if a note like this would command a higher price on the market (definitely not selling-just curious).

Page: of 42 Previous TopicReplies: 626 / Views: 23,010Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.92 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05