Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2010 P LSC DDO Not Sure If It Is The WDDO-003 Or A New Listing.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 797Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4158 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2020  4:54 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jim0815 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Had a little time to look through a couple of rolls and found this 2010 P LSC I actually am not sure of it being the WDDO-003 as it doesn't appear to be as thick as the one on Mr. Wexler's site. There is slight notching on the lower left on the letter T and Y and the upper right arm is thicker than the left. It does have a slight crack on the upper left side of the shield. May very well be a different stage of the 003.

Edited by Jim0815
02/24/2020 4:56 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2910 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2020  6:01 pm  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Definitely not WDDO-003, -003 would be a bit thicker.

I think I see slight notching on the T, so I'd say this is a new one.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4158 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2020  6:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jim0815 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is the way I've been leaning and yes, there is notching on the T as well. It
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
45159 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2020  8:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like it is normal to me.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Pillar of the Community
United States
4158 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2020  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jim0815 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coop, it's a DDO. I just looked at it again and there are notches in the bottom left of the R,T and Y in LIBERTY.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3282 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2020  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Greasy Fingers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't see it (from your photos)...
Pillar of the Community
United States
2904 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2020  04:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I too am not seeing it.
ša va bien aller
Pillar of the Community
United States
1861 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2020  11:25 am  Show Profile   Check SilverCents's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree, could we have closer photos perhaps?
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump

Variety Want List: http://goccf.com/t/373255
Best DDO Found CRHing: http://goccf.com/t/375247#3218314
Best LMC DDR Found CRHing: http://goccf.com/t/378053
Best LSC DDR Found CRHing: http://goccf.com/t/378041
Pillar of the Community
United States
4158 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2020  12:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jim0815 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When I get home from work I will happily take new pics to post.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4158 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2020  4:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jim0815 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These are the best pics I could take showing the notching in the letters R,T and Y in the word LIBERTY.

Pillar of the Community
United States
2054 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2020  5:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 11997755 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yup. Notches
Pillar of the Community
United States
4158 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2020  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jim0815 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I could see how some thought it was a normal cent. I should have taken a couple of better pics yesterday like I did today.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
45159 Posts
 Posted 02/25/2020  7:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Arrows would have also directed out attention. You might send the images to John to see if he thinks it is 003 or a new listing. Have you matched up any markers yet? (But an earlier die state might now show them, or a later die state may have new ones added to it at that point)
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
26893 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2020  12:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great find Jim! I already knew it was a DDO, before you took new pictures.
  Previous TopicReplies: 13 / Views: 797Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05