Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

For Sale: Us 90% Silver @11x Face Value

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2020  1:24 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add man2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have some 90% for 11X face value. FREE USPS Flat Rate shipping with tracking on orders over $550 - shipping $5 on orders under $550.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2050 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2020  3:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What does this 90% consist of? Halves, Quarters, Dimes? A little of everything?
Valued Member
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2020  05:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add man2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Connor. Thank you for your interest. I have rolls of all three denominations available - dimes, quarters, and halves - mostly Roosevelt, Washington, and Kennedy. You are welcome to send me a list of what you want anytime.
Valued Member
United States
359 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2020  2:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mmerc20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do you still have a lot available?

Mike
Valued Member
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2020  03:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add man2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have plenty of all 3 denominations left - dimes, quarters and halves. Thank you for your interest and stay safe everyone!
Michael
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
126 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2020  3:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nemlas to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received by quarter rolls today. Thank you. Good deal. Hope you got my check.
Pillar of the Community
United States
961 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2020  3:27 pm  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You take cash? I may want a small bit of silver.
Currently interested in buying 1957 and earlier Russian and Soviet coins. Let me know if you have any and we can hook up a deal!
Valued Member
United States
164 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2020  6:33 pm  Show Profile   Check Lancek's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Lancek to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Any Franklin rolls?
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
85 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2020  5:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kaddyshack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got the halves today, thanks Michael.
Valued Member
United States
335 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2020  2:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add man2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My pleasure Roy. The next batch is in route. Enjoy!
Valued Member
United States
125 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2020  2:11 pm  Show Profile   Check RaleighCoinDeal's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add RaleighCoinDeal to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Do you still have 90% silver for sale ? Thank you Louis G.
Valued Member
United States
335 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  10:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add man2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Louis,
Thank you for your interest! I still have plenty of rolls of 1964 Kennedy half dollars and silver Washington quarters. I'm starting to get low on rolls of Roosevelt dimes. I'll try to help you as best as I can.
Michael
Pillar of the Community
United States
961 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  5:58 pm  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd take one or a few, but I only have cash
Currently interested in buying 1957 and earlier Russian and Soviet coins. Let me know if you have any and we can hook up a deal!
   Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05