Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Flying Eagle And Indian Head Cents And A Future Long Term Project

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 97 / Views: 4,877Next Topic
Page: of 7
Pillar of the Community
United States
2648 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2020  10:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For those that don't follow the US currency forum, I've been picking up Currency (you can check out the thread here http://goccf.com/t/373956 ), hence why I've put the slabbed IHC collection on hold. Doesn't mean I'm not searching just means I'm being selective in what I spend, but every once an IHC comes in at a great price and you have to be ready to buy it. I picked up this one last week. I've also picked up a few RAW IHC, but I need to get 10 so I can get them slabbed. I'll post those when I have the 10 to get slabbed.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1388 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2020  11:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back from the dark side of the force

Nice pickup
Learn More...
United States
92152 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2020  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Excellent pickup!

Good to see a coin add from the nascent paper boy.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2648 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2020  10:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I currently have 3 raw IHC and 1 raw flying eagle, once I hit 10 I will get them slabbed and added to my collection. I also started registry profile (not that it compares to the leaders and its missing my Anacs coins), but in case any one is interested:

https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/269539/
Learn More...
United States
92152 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2020  01:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I also started registry profile (not that it compares to the leaders and its missing my Anacs coins), but in case any one is interested:
Looking good!
Valued Member
United States
318 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2020  05:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add smat45 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice set so far...looking forward to an update when you slab the others!
smat
Pillar of the Community
United States
2648 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  2:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Trying to get back into IHC. Today's pick up.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
52011 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  3:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a beauty!
Learn More...
United States
92152 Posts
 Posted 10/27/2020  5:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Trying to get back into IHC. Today's pick up.
Outstanding!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1388 Posts
 Posted 10/28/2020  12:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pick up!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2648 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2020  3:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A certain poison dart of the frog world said to me: "A true collector knows when to jump on a purchase"

Hence today's purchase.

Pillar of the Community
United States
2648 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2020  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Based on my budget, I'm looking to go AU till 1880 and then VF/XF for all the others (including 1886 Type/Type2, 1908S and 1909S). I may have to go fine for 1869 to 1872. And 1877, I may only go to VG. Still gets me a nice slabbed collection. This is what I have including the 4 raw I was able to get. The 1889, I think will grade MS and the 1857 I believe will grade VF.

Learn More...
United States
92152 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2020  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A certain poison dart of the frog world said to me: "A true collector knows when to jump on a purchase" Hence today's purchase.
Well done, grasshopper. The student has become the teacher.

Quote:
This is what I have including the 4 raw I was able to get.
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
420 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2020  6:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MOS0239 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Pillar of the Community
United States
1388 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2020  7:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ty2020b to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking good! Why not just go MS-66 for the rest of the set!
Page: of 7 Previous TopicReplies: 97 / Views: 4,877Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.62 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05