Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ebay Auction: Ptolemy VI Tetradrachm (Ends April 5, 9 Pm Est)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 242Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2020  9:14 pm Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone. Selling off an authentic ancient tetradrachm of Ptolemaic king Ptolemy VI (180-145 BC). Bidding starts at $0.99 and the auction lasts 7 days. $2.69 shipping within US and $13 international. Any questions please feel free to message me here or through eBay. Thanks for looking!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184231966409

It is 13.6 grams and 28 mm wide.

"For as long as Belisarius lives, it is impossible for him to relinquish this city." - Roman general Belisarius, responding to a group of Gothic envoys, during the Gothic siege of Rome in 537 AD

Attributed coins in my collection so far - Roman: 241, Byzantine: 44, Post-Roman Germanic: 24
Pillar of the Community
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 04/02/2020  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi again. Friendly reminder that there are just over 3 days left for the auction. Thanks for looking.
"For as long as Belisarius lives, it is impossible for him to relinquish this city." - Roman general Belisarius, responding to a group of Gothic envoys, during the Gothic siege of Rome in 537 AD

Attributed coins in my collection so far - Roman: 241, Byzantine: 44, Post-Roman Germanic: 24
Pillar of the Community
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2020  8:39 pm  Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A little over 24 hours left until auction ends. Thanks again for looking.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2020  12:43 pm  Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Less than 9 hours left!

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1315 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2020  4:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fortcollins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I saw this post on the recent forum posts sidebar. This is way out of my wheelhouse, but what a beautiful coin!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4778 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2020  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the compliment about my coin fortcollins! Not sure if you have any ancient coins yet, but there's a lot of ways to get started, not just with Egyptian tetradrachms. For example, you can get your toes wet so to speak with a cheaper late Roman or bronze Greek and see if that sparks any further interest.

For everyone: only 30 minutes left until auction ends! Thanks again for looking.

Previous TopicReplies: 5 / Views: 242Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05