Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Morgan Silver Dollar Sent To ANACS, Guess Grade?

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
2838 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2008  5:50 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
HELLO, I one of my posts I had titled"1889-cc-vam 2a PLUS SOME" I sent it to anacs for a grade, and if you check out the old post I placed photos of the coin there, anyone care to practice your grading skills,I RECEIVED THE COIN BACK FROM ANACS , BE WELL, MORGANS DAD...
Learn More...
United States
14454 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2008  6:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
here are the pictures so everyone will not have to go looking for the old post like I did

Pillar of the Community
United States
1130 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2008  6:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1sikevo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VF35
Pillar of the Community
United States
2838 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2008  8:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
THANKS Bryan, I will get better at the site and posting pictures,
Valued Member
United States
191 Posts
 Posted 10/29/2008  10:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add newdavid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VF-30
Pillar of the Community
United States
2838 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2008  01:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1sikevo=VF-35
newdavid=VF-30

I see some are looking very closely!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1295 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2008  12:22 pm  Show Profile   Check murty's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add murty to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
vf-30
Pillar of the Community
United States
1407 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2008  12:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wwhitman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VF-20
Valued Member
United States
191 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2008  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add newdavid to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure of the VAM designation. I would imagine there is one because of the forum she is in.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1130 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2008  12:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 1sikevo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If you sent it to ANACS recently, I'll revise my guess to VF25. They have been pretty tight with my submissions, so much that I am considering using ICG for my next batch.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1011 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2008  3:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nuggethill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VAM 2 or 2a Fine 12
Edited by nuggethill
10/30/2008 3:54 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
860 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2008  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add desertgem to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

VF-20!

Jim
Pillar of the Community
United States
2838 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2008  9:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NUGGETHILL, very nice, 2a...
Pillar of the Community
United States
2838 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2008  10:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
anacs is a very hard to please company, I will leave it at that...
Learn More...
United States
14454 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2008  11:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bryan1315 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
THANKS Bryan, I will get better at the site and posting pictures,

no problem, I just figured it would help everyone that visited the thread so maybe you would get more responses
Pillar of the Community
United States
2838 Posts
 Posted 10/30/2008  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Am I to think some people are using their heads and actually checking out the original post and putting 2 and 2 together.This is a test to see how good "we" are at grading a coin and by that I mean really look at the coin ( as we should be, all of it ), again I will say I am not happy and was very suprised at the grade. I know not many of these were graded by anacs VAM 2A, BUT THAT IS NOT THE BAD NEWS!MORGANS DAD...
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05