Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

What's Everyone Doing?

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 53 / Views: 2,069Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
United States
6941 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  12:58 am  Show Profile   Check GrapeCollects's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GrapeCollects to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In this order:

1) Online Class
2) List eBay items
3) Ship eBay items
4) Use eBay money to buy more coins
5) Read

So far I've been reading and catching up to a few series is enjoy. About halfway done as of now. So far I've knocked out ~35k pages I think. I have around 300 in the book I'm reading right now left, and then 2 more book series. 1 series is ~10k pages the other ~65k pages. So I've got plenty to do!
My best finds: 1999-WAM:http://goccf.com/t/332161 1988-RDV-6:http://goccf.com/t/335954#2873459 1986-Off-center: http://goccf.com/t/335952
1999 WAM #2:http://goccf.com/t/338710&whichpage=1
1981 Double Struck In Collar: http://goccf.com/t/350199&whichpage=1
ANA id: 3194067
My Type Set: http://goccf.com/t/359443&whichpage=1
If you want to buy something or sell something or just talk, shoot me a PM!
Edited by GrapeCollects
04/03/2020 12:59 am
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
6749 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  04:06 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've rebuilt the little white picket fence in front of my house. It's been there since I bought the house in 2006, and American visitors always says it has a New England appearance! Sadly it was virtually destroyed in the gales we had back in February. I dismantled what was left, repaired and repainted the panels and re-erected the last bit yesterday!
Bedrock of the Community
Australia
16967 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  04:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sel_69l to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No beer in sight for me!
Pubs are all closed, and will be for at least the next 6 months.

The whole population of Australia is in semi lockdown, except for essential shopping or medical reasons.
If any of us are positive, and we leave our house, expect a very heavy fine. That applies to all Aussies.
So far, 27 deaths, all old people over 60, with other morbid complications such as cancer, most of these from cruise ships.

I spend about a total of 3 hours a day, here in the CCF.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13396 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  08:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Stay safe and work on zigsaw puzzles.

Ahh, I believe that's jigsaw puzzles .
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Pillar of the Community
United States
1002 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2020  08:32 am  Show Profile   Check CalzoneManiac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add CalzoneManiac to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Online work/playing video games/communicating/Coin work
Currently interested in buying 1957 and earlier Russian and Soviet coins. Let me know if you have any and we can hook up a deal!
Pillar of the Community
United States
585 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2020  06:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
heh... touched on this in an email with another ccf member yesterday. this is nothing new for me. I tend to be more anti-social than social, so dodging people is a large part of my daily schtick. subsequently I tend to be a homebody, kind of hermity— trying to be retired, lying around with the cat, usually just reading if not playing with him or some coins— so staying home, staying in is how I've been living for at least a few years. I'm not a total shut-in, I pedal everywhere everyday & night. to the store for a backpack full of stuff, running errands, I try to be as quick & efficient as possible, snag any treasure along the way. we're not totally locked down/locked in (yet), we are just supposed to limit our outdoor activities & continue to observe the social distancing requirements. all of this has actually made it much easier for me to get around, lol..
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8739 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2020  3:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The coinfrog:

Quote:
I'm kicking a head of lettuce around the living room.

That was funny
I'm home most of the time anyway. Was introduced to Zoom recently where I meet some friends. Working on the back deck 24' x 10' replacing rotten wood with composite fake wood boards and a new railing.
Little bit at a time. The grass will soon need regular mowing.
Baking a cake tomorrow. LOL
Everything is gonna be OK. For some I feel sad. My hat is off to the medical people and cops.
We'll all bounce back soon.
I don't think life as we all knew it a couple months ago will be all that much different than it was in a year from now.
People don't want to live like this.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1909 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2020  4:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
No beer in sight for me!
Learn More...
United States
15993 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2020  4:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I don't think life as we all knew it a couple months ago will be all that much different than it was in a year from now.

Perhaps, but not sure I completely agree. One of the (otherwise healthy) guys I work with died yesterday morning from COVID-19. I'm thinking that by the time this whole thing calms down, most of us will have been touched in some way. With that said, I earnestly hope that you are correct and I'm wrong.
"If you climb a good tree, you get a push."
-----Ghanaian proverb

"The danger we all now face is distinguishing between what is authentic and what is performed."
-----King Adz

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1909 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2020  4:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add keith12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to hear that Spence. I do believe this will change the way we live. Just like 9-11 did
Pillar of the Community
United States
4914 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2020  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHuntingDrew to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I work at an O'Reilly Auto Parts & am a closing manager. Even though we cut hours, I'm still putting out 40hrs/week as of now. Essential pay + stimulus + tax return = $$$$
Valued Member
United States
377 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2020  7:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lionel90 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I bought a Brother label maker and I'm working on my albums in the evenings. I can work from home during the day. I used to drive a lot for business and stay away from home many nights so I'm not complaining now. Stay safe everyone and keep occupied.
Pillar of the Community
4981 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2020  7:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Going stir crazy as we are on lock down by me . All I do all day is watch the news , read my e-mails and go on CCF . No more coin shows so I've been feeding my thirst on E-bay buying and biding on a few coins .

I tell you watching the News is getting very depressing each day . Wife and daughter not handling it very well . Prayers go out for all.

Did someone say e-mails?!?!?!?
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron!

In Memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
Edited by USSID18
04/06/2020 7:54 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2386 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2020  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Check Wade's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I tell you watching the News is getting very depressing each day

I stopped "the news" altogether 3 years ago. Now limiting to 10 minutes in the morning and even that has been trimmed to every other day.
Simply put, the news, is more detrimental to your health than the virus.

Quote:
No beer in sight for me!

2 words... YOU BREW. I've got 12 gallons of beer and 18 gallons of "high octane" bubbling away as we speak. Paddle your way to Canada and I'll serve you a glass or two

My latest Raspberry Ale (8.8% and goes down like cool-aid)

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8739 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2020  9:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am sorry to hear about your working friend Spence and I do agree most of us will have been touched in some way.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 53 / Views: 2,069Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.78 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05