Coin Community Family of Web Sites
YourCoinBox is offering a stress free way to appraise and sell your coins from the comfort of your home. Our goal is to create an ultra transparent and no pressure experience for finding out what your coins are worth and what to do with them.
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1978 1 Cent, High & Low 8

First page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 1,825Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
Canada
182 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2021  6:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for posting this one John, I couldn't wait to get home to check my stash for one! What do you guys think high 8?!

There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1691 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Smallcentguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Struggling with photo quality. Close ups........

Valued Member
Canada
182 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are both those the same coin smallcentguy?
There's always two sides to the coin if you have the patience to see. -Kathryn Budig
Pillar of the Community
Canada
956 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JohnWayne007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
smallcentguy & coinman91, you guys both show the High 8, awesome photos!
Aggressively searching Canadian Small Cents on a daily basis since 2018.

Some of my Discoveries.
1941 George VI 1 Cent DDO http://goccf.com/t/367977
1976 Queen Elizabeth II 1 Cent DDO http://goccf.com/t/373627
1970 Queen Elizabeth II 1 Cent DDR http://goccf.com/t/364301
1989 Belize 25 Cent's with a Doubled Die Reverse http://goccf.com/t/362747
Valued Member
Canada
182 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  6:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinman91 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
awesome glad I can add this to my penny varieties!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1691 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2021  7:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Smallcentguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All my photos are of the same coin. Very happy with it. I think it has a shot at 66.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1768 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2021  9:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add papeldog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Are these 1978 varieties only in business strike coins only or are they also in PL sets or Specimen sets?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
536 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2021  12:41 am  Show Profile   Check TerryT's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TerryT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
While roll-searching back in the late 1970's, I was finding many minor errors on the cents. Started keeping all the nice 77/8/9/80's to go through one day. I never noticed a high 8, but I may be busy searching again. (12 AU-BU rolls, one open below)

Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 23 / Views: 1,825Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.26 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05