Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Molydeii's Wantlist 5/2020

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 198Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Turkey
725 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2020  4:04 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add molydeii to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys,

I've given up a few years of rest to teh hobby and with the lockdowns and everything, I now have some time to organise things and get back on for a while.

Meanwhile, I quit on doing year runs on many foreign coins, as it's getting impossible to purchase new ones since PayPal isn't allowed anymore in Turkey.

Below are some coins I am interested in trading with. Please remember I am in Turkey and this means expensive postage.

I can offer almost any coin from Turkey from 1960's to 2020. Generally speaking after 1980, conditions will be significantly better, often in UNC condition.

I also have some from Europe, often being post 1980 modern coins and some uncirculated coins from countries in Europe I had been to. Sweden, Denmark, some Euro coins, Russia and some UK I can help you with (just let me know).

I'm also happy to provide people with 1969 and onwards paper money from Turkey. I have some lying around and for modern issues (that we use in cirulcation) I can find some uncirculated specimens in a few days (from ATM)

Currently, I am interested in having :

*UK* :

-Post 2015 50p and 2 Pounds commemoritive coins (I only have one Peter Rabbit 50p)
-A Polymer new 5 Pounds uncirculated, and perhaps a 10 Pounds as well.
- One Welsh round pound coin,

*Denmark and Norway"

-Anyone has some Danish or Norwegian coins, let me know. I'm always interested in having them.

*Australia*
-Post 2012 One dollar coins, Mob of Roos or commemorative
-Post 2012 50 Cents coins, regular or commemorative
-A contemporary $10 and a $20 banknote, uncirculated

*USA*

-Presidential dollars, after 11th president (prefably uncirculated)
-Quarters minted after and including 2015.
-A Barber half dollar, I have one but it is super-flat and highly cleaned and unattractive.Datr, mintmark, etc. does not matter. An average collectible one will do perfect.
-One Morgan and one Peace dollar, collectible condition, date or mintmark does not matter
-Affordable slabbed coins that are not expensive, say $3-$10 band. I just have one and slabbed coins are very uncommon here. Nice to own a few that are cheap.

For Morgan & Peace dollar, I sadly do not have any silver that one might be interested in. But I am happy to trade them with lots (and I mean lots) of base metal coins that I own. I doubt anyone might be interested in them, but I think I will see.

Let me know from here or PM, both are fine.

I'm happy to be back after like four-five years.

Thanks.
Check my wantlist for possible trades at : http://goccf.com/t/373756
Edited by molydeii
05/09/2020 4:41 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 198Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05