Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My US Bank Note Type Set

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 685 / Views: 35,141Next Topic
Page: of 46
Learn More...
United States
106373 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
4364 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2021  3:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Haven't been buying notes, but I did win one in a contest. My first "fancy" serial number.

Pillar of the Community
United States
838 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2021  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice!
Elliot Mitchell
Experienced coin roll hunter with 5+ years in the hobby
My Registry Type Set: https://www.NGCcoin.com/registry/co...sets/334324/
My IS Type Set:
http://goccf.com/t/411655
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/408555
ANA # 3204217
CONECA # Y-6505
Learn More...
United States
106373 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2021  4:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Haven't been buying notes, but I did win one in a contest. My first "fancy" serial number.
Outstanding!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4364 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2021  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Forgot the most important part. I really liked stamped packages.

Learn More...
United States
106373 Posts
 Posted 10/04/2021  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Forgot the most important part. I really liked stamped packages.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4364 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2021  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well I usually complain that Captain Coffee bullied me into getting star notes, but this time he had no influence. For those that go on the world coins, I've been working on a small type of set of coins from Portugal and while I can use eBay, I would rather buy locally. For those interested here is the thread.

HFJacinto's killer collection of coins from Portugal

BUT I digress, my local coin shop calls me when he gets new coins from Portugal (or he brings out 1 a week, could be either or but I haven't figured out which yet ), so I went on Friday and picked up a new coin from Portugal and Pete goes: "Hey hfjacinto, I know you collect currency, I got in group of 9 consecutive 1976 $2 star notes, I didn't pay much for them, I can give you them for $30"

The money couldn't come out of my wallet fast enough. All are CU, here is a random note.

And the 9.

Edited by hfjacinto
11/13/2021 3:29 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
62762 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2021  4:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice examples!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1489 Posts
Learn More...
United States
106373 Posts
Page: of 46 Previous TopicReplies: 685 / Views: 35,141Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: