Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2009 D LSC "Professional Life" WDDO-002

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 453Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
100 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2020  8:19 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add coin rejector to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
A few rolls into a new box & came across this one. Not in the greatest condition, but still a fun find.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4148 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2020  8:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jim0815 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations! That is it! The reason I know that's the one is because I discovered the first one. Yours is only the second example I have seen.
Edited by Jim0815
05/25/2020 8:38 pm
Valued Member
United States
100 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2020  8:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin rejector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Jim, thank you sir! When I confirmed it on Wexler, I did notice the submission name, congrats on finding the original.
Edited by coin rejector
05/25/2020 8:58 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1807 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2020  8:50 pm  Show Profile   Check SilverCents's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SilverCents to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow amazing find that's wonderful! Nice job!
"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump

Error Want List (Important): http://goccf.com/t/373255
Best DDO Found CRHing: http://goccf.com/t/375247#3218314
Valued Member
United States
100 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2020  8:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin rejector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Silver, thank you.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2863 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2020  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add merclover to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think the super rare find would be a 2009 cent *without* an error! Wexler is full of all the four types of cents from 2009. I'm holding on to about a dozen "Formulative Years rolls myself. If I was advising a new collector where to start looking for errors, it would be 2009 cents!

Nice going on this one!
ša va bien aller
Valued Member
United States
100 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  10:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin rejector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@merclover, yeah you're not kidding, especially the DDR's.

Thank you.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2910 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  10:44 am  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find!

Quote:
I think the super rare find would be a 2009 cent *without* an error!

Despite how many are known, I've still found many more normal 2009 cents than ones with doubled dies!
Valued Member
United States
100 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  11:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin rejector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Tanman, thank you.... it is my first confirmed LSC DDO found CRH'ing.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4148 Posts
 Posted 05/26/2020  12:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jim0815 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wholeheartedly agree with tanman.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
26893 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2020  6:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Errers and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great find!
Valued Member
United States
100 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2020  7:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin rejector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@E&V, thank you.
Valued Member
United States
132 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2020  07:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add sheldius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great find. Those thick only ones are hard to see. Pretty good scope for the close pictures. I can't get that close on mine.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1427 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2020  07:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Petespockets55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on a DDO for a difficult series to find any DDO's on. There is some nice thickness on the date.
(and to you also John for the discovery)

I think most people skip past the professional life series because there's not much excitement there.
Valued Member
United States
100 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2020  10:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coin rejector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@sheldius.... Thanks! Yeah those can be tough to spot for sure, if it weren't for Jim's discovery, it may still be sitting in my "maybe" pile. Also, I'll let you in on a little secret, the 3rd, 4th & 5th pics are taken with cellphone clip on microscope that I bought at Cost Plus World Market for $7.50, ha!

@Petespockets, thank you sir. When I'm hunting, unless the coin is absolutely corroded/destroyed, I'll give it a once over in hopes of finding something special. In this case, I'm glad I did.
  Previous TopicReplies: 14 / Views: 453Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05