Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

How Many W Quarters Have You Found?

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 148 / Views: 10,152Next Topic
Page: of 10
Pillar of the Community
United States
916 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2021  9:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add perfessor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have 6 total, but I haven't gotten one in about a year now. I don't roll search though. Why did the mint decide not to continue with the W quarters in 2021? I thought it was a great idea, having to search for them that is.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2706 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2021  9:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oldfordman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like them as do plenty of people but I am not sure about the mint director.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6642 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2021  9:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm up to 23. Found one a couple weeks ago (Marianas) in a customer wrapped roll.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1044 Posts
 Posted 06/16/2021  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add EddieDiz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't seen any of any denomination. I don't search rolls though. Everthing I always see are P's.
Valued Member
United States
204 Posts
 Posted 12/03/2021  4:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add luckyrollers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Question:
Why is the W Marsh Quarter so sort for and cost so much? Don't all the W quarters have the same number of mintage?
Pillar of the Community
United States
6199 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2021  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Why is the W Marsh Quarter so sort for and cost so much?

Supply and demand is still out of whack.
United States
11 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2021  1:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Redneck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found a total of ten out of bank rolls
Valued Member
United States
204 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2021  08:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add luckyrollers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Supply and demand is still out of whack.

Wow!! So even though all the W quarters has a mintage of 2 million each, the Marsh is the only one with higher demand?

Thats CRAZY!!!!!
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2021  1:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bulldawg714 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So far I've only found 1 (2019 Lowell), but I'm definitely keeping my eyes open.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6642 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2021  1:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ijn1944 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I'm at 25. Have stopped counting, just dropping them into 2x2s.
Learn More...
United States
108070 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2021  2:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I think I'm at 25. Have stopped counting, just dropping them into 2x2s.
Impressive!
Pillar of the Community
United States
8604 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2021  1:52 pm  Show Profile   Check westcoin's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add westcoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still batting a big fat zero, though I'm not roll searching just checking each quarter that passes through my hands.
"Buy the Book Before You Buy the Coin" - Aaron R. Feldman - "And read it" - Me 2013!
ANA Life Member #3288 in good standing since 1982, EAC Member #6202, C4, & NBS Member, 2 variety collector.

See my want page: http://goccf.com/t/140440
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11417 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2021  11:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still zero as here as well. I do check every one tho. Might have to see if my bank will sell me a box of quarters here pretty soon.
Page: of 10 Previous TopicReplies: 148 / Views: 10,152Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: