Coin Community Family of Web Sites Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

This page may contain links that result in small commissions to keep this free site up and running.
Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

How Many W Quarters Have You Found?

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 246 / Views: 22,099Next Topic
Page: of 17
Valued Member
United States
66 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2023  8:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hvacfreak to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is number 3 for me. Picked up 8 new bank rolls on the way home today and this was in the first roll I opened. Nothing much in the other rolls though.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
22229 Posts
Learn More...
United States
128181 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2023  09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This is number 3 for me. Picked up 8 new bank rolls on the way home today and this was in the first roll I opened.
Excellent!
Quote:
Nothing much in the other rolls though.
Valued Member
United States
179 Posts
 Posted 05/27/2023  08:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jvcv_0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have been keeping an eye out for W West Point mint mark ATB America the Beautiful Quarters for 6 months.
On Monday I found a Northern Mariana Islands and Thursday a Connecticut. You have to be fast to check for these mint marks and make change rapidly. I treasure them. 2019 W quarter, 2020 W quarter.
Both appear VERY LIGHTLY circulated but I cannot judge grades.
Possible error on the rim of the 2020 (last two pics)
American Memorial Park, Weir Farm

Edited by jvcv_0
05/27/2023 09:17 am
Learn More...
United States
128181 Posts
Valued Member
United States
240 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2023  02:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CaptJeffWorthFL to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I woke up with 79 and ended the day with 82. Searched 8 boxes of quarters this week and the 7th box gave me 3. They are getting hard to find for sure.

The hardest one to find for me is the Lowell as I only have 3. Still fun finding them. Especially when you least expect it in change from a store.
Valued Member
United States
109 Posts
 Posted 06/17/2023  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jk109e4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found a Samoa Bat yesterday. It is my third one.

Learn More...
United States
128181 Posts
 Posted 06/19/2023  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I woke up with 79 and ended the day with 82. Searched 8 boxes of quarters this week and the 7th box gave me 3.

Quote:
I found a Samoa Bat yesterday. It is my third one.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2725 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2023  12:00 pm  Show Profile   Check John77's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add John77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Updated total is now 33, only missing American Samoa (National Park):

2019:
Northern Mariana Islands (AMP):7
Texas (San Antonio Missions):3
Idaho (River of No Return):1
Guam (War in the Pacific):1
Massachusetts (Lowell):3

2020:
Connecticut (Weir Farm):4
US Virgin Islands (Salt River):5
Kansas (Tallgrass Prairie):6
Vermont (Marsh-Billings):3
American Samoa (Nat'l Park):0
CRH Nickeloholic. 1,500,000 nickels searched in seven years! Have found THREE complete Jefferson sets!
Edited by John77
06/24/2023 12:02 pm
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
22229 Posts
Valued Member
United States
240 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2023  08:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CaptJeffWorthFL to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found 2 more in 1 roll yesterday. A war in the pacific and a Lowell on a Winn Dixie CS desk 10 roll hunt. The Lowell was near brilliant uncirculated.
Learn More...
United States
128181 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2023  10:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Updated total is now 33, only missing American Samoa (National Park):

Quote:
Found 2 more in 1 roll yesterday. A war in the pacific and a Lowell on a Winn Dixie CS desk 10 roll hunt. The Lowell was near brilliant uncirculated.
Fantastic!
Valued Member
United States
240 Posts
 Posted 07/17/2023  11:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CaptJeffWorthFL to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am 99 West Points as of today!! One more to go and I am taking a break from roll hunting quarters. All my Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, PNC, Regions, Sea Coast and Fairwinds Credit union have boxes of all my quarters still. They are unknowingly handing me back my old boxes and I have to play it off as if I meant exchange for cash. Might have to go a county over for a little bit.
Learn More...
United States
128181 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
926 Posts
 Posted 07/18/2023  6:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mdh157 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I must be the unluckiest guy alive. Have found none as of today, and I have my wife checking her change too.
  Previous TopicReplies: 246 / Views: 22,099Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: